Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (9948 Views)

Some Funny Facts About Israel And Christianity / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Perfect descriptions of these Jewish slaves (true2god, maamin, albaghdadi).

Good slaves

Yes we prefer they control us than the irrational and barbaric Islamic slaves of the Arabs. grin

Izzit your slave? tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Try harder.. tongue
Am trying cheesy grin

Another blow to your face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Still trying harder maamin shocked

By now you should have learned one or two things grin

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Never said I supported Palestine I don't support any of them both hate Christians

Then your point exactly?

And stop evading my question

Where is your evidence that suggest that only Jews use or should use the word shalom?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2017

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
you were the one talking about God's love now your saying the love is meant for only some people

Lol..stop twisting my words, love is meant for all. That does not mean I should support covetousness grin

Selah!
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
how their business is yours is what I am trying to figure out. My attachments up there calls for concern. On what ground do you support your God's killers?

Izzit your God? Izzit your support? grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Still trying harder maamin shocked

By now you should have learned one or two things grin

Yes O! I learnt that you are very pained and also there is nothing you can do about this in the long run.

Secondly you are striving eminently to plant the seed of hatred among Jews and Christians

My advice: take this your seed of hatred to the Arabian peninsular and plant it there. We don't need such over here grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Izzit your God? Izzit your support? grin
sense falls you gidigaani. You need ruqya ni pajawiri grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
do you also love Muslims unconditionally since your biblical Jesus told you to love your enemies?
By 'Biblical Jesus', you mean there's a koranic Jesus abi?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Unfortunately, you simply cannot understand the difference between traditional/orthodox Jews from Zionist Jewish movement. The later is not only a problem to the world peace but also to its traditional version. Why are some Nigerian Christian so blind like this?! I guess you are of Igbo origin grin grin
Whether na Zionist Jewish movement o, or na Traditiinal Orthodix Jews, Jew na Jew and they are the owners of that land.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
You didn't disappoint. I rather leave you to rot in ignorance. Your fellow sincere Christians would be shaking their heads for you somewhere by now.

Here are your fellow Christians in Palestine joined their muslim brothers while you support your biblical God's killers
Am a sincere Christian and am not shaking my Head, am smiling at.how he is destroying you. Heck, i hate Islam.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
2 John 1:11tells us not to bless an unbeliever unless your part of his evil deeds
The evil ones here are Muslims.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
true2god:
AlBaqir you dey fall my hand. I used to believe that you are one of the most rational and coolheaded Shi'a Muslim in the house. Don't let the Wahhabi sunni Muslim rascals change your personality. You are one of the persecuted Muslim minority.
He is a Shi,a? An infidel muslim.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
sense falls you gidigaani. You need ruqya ni pajawiri grin

Jerusalem fall on you gidigaani...no plot will be left uncollected by Israel as long as the true God Yahweh lives grin tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

Am a sincere Christian and am not shaking my Head, am smiling at.how he is destroying you. Heck, i hate Islam.
Emmanystone:

By 'Biblical Jesus', you mean there's a koranic Jesus abi?
after you go through all my attachments up there, the way you talk after will determine my level of discussion with you. Let's see if you are smarter than zionist puppets

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
street you go through all my attachments up there, the way you talk after wI'll determine my level of discussion with you. Let's see if you are smarter than zionist puppets
***ProudlyZionistpuppet***.

I will die a Zionist puppet. Una don finish bomb us? Now una dey find support.

***Inyourface***
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

***ProudlyZionistpuppet***.

I will die a Zionist puppet. Una don finish bomb us? Now una dey find support.

***Inyourface***
I see. Good bye
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Am trying cheesy grin

Another blow to your face cheesy

Looks like this Jerusalem is a threat to the credibility of the quran/islam/muhammed..and it is causing serious unrest in the dar al-islam (land of islam) grin

Jesus says "in my father's house there are many mansions..."

There is room for you in Christ Jesus in case God's light finally shine upon you and you decide to come to him. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
I see. Good bye
There's nothing good when a muslim tells me good bye. You are not capable of giving a Christian goodwill.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Looks like this Jerusalem is a threat to the credibility of the quran/islam/muhammed..and it is causing serious unrest in the dar al-islam (land of islam) grin

Jesus says "in my father's house there are many mansions..."

There is room for you in Christ Jesus in case God's light finally shine upon you and you decide to come to him. grin tongue
when exactly are you gonna get over your dilemma?. My question stands: what's your Christian business with the Jews?. Do you now believe in the OT?.

YOUR DILEMMA May be summaried in two ways:

# They said Abraham is their forefather. But Abraham was neither a jew nor a christian, nor was he from the land known as israel today. He was born in Ur know today to be in Iraq.

# The people you support do not believe what you believe. That's, they do not believe in Jesus nor do they believe in Christianity. They consider you guys to be PAGANS.

Until you can challenge these academically, I will ignore you from now on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Then your point exactly?

And stop evading my question

Where is your evidence that suggest that only Jews use or should use the word shalom?
your joking is that an English word? it's a Jewish word result of some brainwashed people who don't know it's Jewish
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2017
bedspread:
THRASH TALK....
ANYTHING U NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE BIBLE....

WHETHER JUDAISM OR CHRISTIANITY, WE ARE THE GENTILES.... and We HAVE BELIEVED THAT THE MESSIAH HAS COME... OUR CONNECTION WITH ISREAL IS MUCH MORE THAN RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS..... ITS A CONNECTION WITH THE COVENANT GOD HAS WITH ABRAMHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB (ISREAL). THATS THE GOD WE KNOW, THATS THE GOD WE SERVE...

No one can Handle Isreal...... No Coalition can Handle Isreal Now..... it will only happen after the Rapture.... and Only wat the Bible says can happen

MAKE UNA LEAVE ISREAL MATTER OOOO....WOE UNTO THEM THAT STRIVE WITH THEIR MAKER...

But hezbollah handled it sir cheesy. The Arab coalition that they have been defeating never cooperated. They fought among themselves while fighting Israel which was focused. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2017
analize701:

When King David and Solomon were Kings in Jerusalem, were was Muhammad?

Muslims trying to steal from the Israelites since Hagar the slave girl.

It was prophesied that the Gentiles shall trample over the Holy City of Jerusalem for a period of time, islam with their idol, allah, have done that, but their time to get out of there is drawing close.

Didnt the bastard Israelites steal from the canaanites? yes or no?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Lol..stop twisting my words, love is meant for all. That does not mean I should support covetousness grin

Selah!

do you even know the meaning of covetousness Israel and Palestine who is covetous
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Empiree:
Here is a 1 minute clip. Hate crimes against christians in Jerusalem by Jews. Here is graffiti they wrote on the wall.."Your Jesus is garbage. Death to Arabs and christians" written by orthodox Jews

You are confused. You don't know your priority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkbwUyycop8

see finishing. Nigerian christians behave like programmed robots. You can predict all their opinions and they never change their views no matter what you tell themcheesy

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
That man is no christian. He's a wolf in sheep clothing. By their fruit ye shall know them.

Yeah, but any terrorist that bears an Islamic name is automatically a muslim

SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

see finishing. Nigerian christians behave like programmed robots. You can predict all their opinions and they never change their views no matter what you tell themcheesy
that's called brainwash. Brainwashing is a very power tool.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

The evil ones here are Muslims.
did you even read the verse? undecided
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Empiree:
parable indeed. Why do you have to interpret that bible verse that is so clear?. If it is parable why did you not accept the verse of quran quoted earlier has its explanation too?

You have got him by the balls. May Allah bless you and albaqir

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
did you even read the verse? undecided
His brain is suspended between heaven and earth. Nothing he understands.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Educate a closed minded person?? shocked

Thanks! but no thanks. I will rather pick a[b] FELLOW[/b]goat as my student grin

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?. / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flagsā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.