Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (9953 Views)

Some Funny Facts About Israel And Christianity / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Terrorists do things according to how Mohammad did them. So, they are Muslims. Moreover, they chant Allah's name before their barbaric acts

Well your skull mining brothers also emulate the bible. The verses are everywhere
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Hahahahaha..Jesus told his disciples to say "Shlama Alakhom" in aramaic with the Hebrew variant as "Shalom Aleikhem" which means "peace be unto you"

Jesus was never recorded practising Judaism as his religion but use and urge his disciples to say same..read:

"And as they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you." - New Testament (Luke 24:36)

"And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house." - New Testament (Luke 10:5)

"On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" - New Testament (John 20:19)

"Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." - New Testament (John 20:21)

"A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" - New Testament (John 20:26)

So you that is using English here don't you sound hypocritical? grin
The new testament was written in Greek don't know where you got your translations, and why are you diverting the topic to shalom how is that gonna help anything, finally realized how brainwashed you are for supporting Israel? grin

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
The new testament was written in Greek don't know where you got your translations, and why are you diverting the topic to shalom how is that gonna help anything, finally realized how brainwashed you are for supporting Israel? grin

You must be deluded apart from being a hypocrite. New Testament was written in greek but Jesus spoke and taught in aramaic

You brought up the issue of my use of the word shalom and I have to school you properly on that, less you misinform unsuspecting readers here. cheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

You must be deluded apart from being a hypocrite. New Testament was written in greek but Jesus spoke and taught in aramaic

You brought up the issue of my use of the word shalom and I have to school you properly on that, less you misinform unsuspecting readers here. cheesy
it was written in Greek he spoke Aramaic and your translating it as Hebrew? Can you speak Hebrew? Better answer fast o
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Nop, i think your god is an even bigger coward. he promised to protect your jihadist jesua only to abandon him at the last minute and hide away from the jews. His son was massacred while he watched helplessly without sending his thunders

Seriously common sense is far from you from constantly drinking camel piss as prescribed to you by your self proclaimed prophet. grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Lol, at least he copied from a god unlike jesus who copied from idol worshippers cheesy

Only your Islamic Isah did that grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Seriously common sense is far from you from constantly drinking camel piss as prescribed to you by your self proclaimed prophet. grin

At least i dont let my imam march on me or accidentally kill me in the process of making fake miracles

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Only your Islamic Isah did that grin

Nah, Our Isah received a legit revelation but yours learnt the art of plagiarism from paul
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You just caught yourself. You used your very own mouth to say that you are taking back your stolen land and then i asked you why you stole From the canaanites. (And mind you There was NO ISLAM when you robbed the canaanites and raped their women so you cannot use Islam as an excuse). Why use the crime of Islam hundreds of years later to justify the crime you committed many centuries ago? are you that cheap? why did you steal from the Canaanites in tge first place (when Islam wasnt even in exuatence)?

Maybe The Muslims learnt the art of land grabbing from the thieving Israwlitescheesy

So there was no Islam then? Great! I Thought Adam, Ibrahim and all those that lived before that time and down to Jesus and Muhammed were Muslims why the double standard to suit your argument? Al taqiyyah in display. Your ignorance is cosmic cheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

So there was no Islam then? Great! I Thought Adam, Ibrahim and all those that lived before that time and down to Jesus and Muhammed were Muslims why the double standard to suit your argument? Al taqiyyah in display. Your ignorance is cosmic cheesy

Lols. Yew, there was no Islam because Prophet Muhammad brought it to the world. The Christians of those days (who used the corruption-free bible) are equivalent to the present-day Muslims. The wicked acts that he mentioned where practised after the coming of Prophet Muhammad so he cannot use that to justify the crimes of the Israelites that were carried out centuries earliercheesy

you can see that the coward has run away. i have exposed his hypocrisy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
it was written in Greek he spoke Aramaic and your translating it as Hebrew? Can you speak Hebrew? Better answer fast o

Does it matter any language I choose to translate it? Besides Hebrew and aramaic are sister semitic languages..i also show you the two similarities side by side. undecided

Can I speak Hebrew? Is that the next line of argument you want to draw? If I can or can not how does that help you in this case.

You seem not to have any sensible or reasonable query here. Stop beating around and shut up already. grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

At least i dont let my imam march on me or accidentally kill me in the process of making fake miracles

O dear...how you keep opening your mouth to clear all doubt as to how dumb you can be..marvels me grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Does it matter any language I choose to translate it? Besides Hebrew and aramaic are sister semitic languages..i also show you the two similarities side by side. undecided

Can I speak Hebrew? Is that the next line of argument you want to draw? If I can or can not how does that help you in this case.

You seem not to have any sensible or reasonable query here. Stop beating around and shut up already. grin
so it's now your just answering after taking an hour to think about it translator who can't speak his language I wasn't taking you seriously anyway once brainwashed forever brainwashed
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Nah, Our Isah received a legit revelation but yours learnt the art of plagiarism from paul

I thought you muslims claimed that they never met? Why are you so misguided slave?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

I thought you muslims claimed that they never met? Why are you so misguided slave?

our Isah never met Paulcheesy

we are talking about the crucified thief herecheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Lols. Yew, there was no Islam because Prophet Muhammad brought it to the world. The Christians of those days (who used the corruption-free bible) are equivalent to the present-day Muslims. The wicked acts that he mentioned where practised after the coming of Prophet Muhammad so he cannot use that to justify the crimes of the Israelites that were carried out centuries earliercheesy

you can see that the coward has run away. i have exposed his hypocrisy

Lies upon lies upon more lies...that is what Islam teaches you...you can't turn the table to suit you on this one...keep exposing yourself grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
so it's now your just answering after taking an hour to think about it translator who can't speak his language I wasn't taking you seriously anyway once brainwashed forever brainwashed

Oga I have other work I engage in not Nairaland alone. The time I am free to reply is when I will reply..you can run along now hypocrite. I choose to speak whichever language I deem fit for me..stop having convulsion on top my matter grin tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Lies upon lies upon more lies...that is what Islam teaches you...you can't turn the table to suit you on this one...keep exposing yourself grin

You are now afraid of saying anything cos you know that it will be counteredcheesy.

Your submission has been acceptedcheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by bedspread: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

cheesycheesycheesy

you people are best allowed to masturbate on your ignorance. Israel is free from bombs? well im sorry to burst your balls but even last week some rockets landed in your gods land. Hezbollah severely dealt with Israel in 2006 despite your gods powers and the Arab coalition that you have been making noise about have always been enemies among themselves so jow can you expect them to do well against a well focused and united Israel

And for you to think that Israel is more powerful than Iran, USA, China, Russia, India, Pakistan or North Korea only shows how deluded and brainwashed you are. Try to post that nonsense on foreign affairs and see the response you will get
KEEP FOOLING URSELF..... NO ROCKET ! NO BOMB DROPPED ON ISREAL...... IT HAS BEEN TRIED SEVERELY . Google VIDEOS ON WAR AGAINST ISREAL AND WATCH WAT THEY EXPERIENCE.
AND UR BRAIN SHOULD TELL U THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT LIKE ISREAL BUT NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT...
INSTEAD ALL WORLD POWERS ON EARTH SEEK ISREAL ASSISTANCE.....
DONT KILL YOURSELF ON WAT IS MORE THAN U.....LOOK AT YOUR MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF; CAN I FIGHT MY CREATOR??
ISREAL IS GOD'S PERSONAL PEOPLE... GOD ALMIGHTY CAN USE A COUNTRY WHEN THEY SIN, BUT HE PUNISHES THE COUNTRY HE USED TO PUNISH THEM.. BUT THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN OUR PRESENT GENERATION...
REPENT AND BELIEVE THAT GOD SO U MAKE HEAVEN.... DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF...

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

our Isah never met Paulcheesy

we are talking about the crucified thief herecheesy

I thought he was not crucified either according to your lie lie Allah and prophet grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You are now afraid of saying anything cos you know that it will be counteredcheesy.

Your submission has been acceptedcheesy

Its a total Waste in your own case..even this one I engage in with you, I'm just using to catch fun nothing more tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Its a total Waste in your own case..even this one I engage in with you, I'm just using to catch fun nothing more tongue
cry me a river
tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

I thought he was not crucified either according to your lie lie Allah and prophet grin

Our Isah is currently in heaven. But the crucified thief is somewhere in hell
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
bedspread:
KEEP FOOLING URSELF..... NO ROCKET ! NO BOMB DROPPED ON ISREAL...... IT HAS BEEN TRIED SEVERELY . Google VIDEOS ON WAR AGAINST ISREAL AND WATCH WAT THEY EXPERIENCE.
AND UR BRAIN SHOULD TELL U THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT LIKE ISREAL BUT NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT...
INSTEAD ALL WORLD POWERS ON EARTH SEEK ISREAL ASSISTANCE.....
DONT KILL YOURSELF ON WAT IS MORE THAN U.....LOOK AT YOUR MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF; CAN I FIGHT MY CREATOR??
ISREAL IS GOD'S PERSONAL PEOPLE... GOD ALMIGHTY CAN USE A COUNTRY WHEN THEY SIN, BUT HE PUNISHES THE COUNTRY HE USED TO PUNISH THEM.. BUT THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN OUR PRESENT GENERATION...
REPENT AND BELIEVE THAT GOD SO U MAKE HEAVEN.... DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF...

You use caps to look sensible but it only helps to accentuate your ignorance and mental slavery. What i told you happened less than 4 days ago. They were able to knock down some of them but some made it to Israel. You should also go and watch how yur god failed to help Israel beat a small group of armed men known as Hezbollahcheesy

chai this god of israel must be very careless though. He allowed Christians to persecute them, he allowed Muslims to persecute them, he allowed Hitler to almost wipe them out and allowed Hezbollah to make sweet suya with them. The arab coalition like i said earlier are enemies among themselves. Even Nigeria can stand against a divided enemycheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by bedspread: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You use caps to look sensible but it only helps to accentuate your ignorance and mental slavery. What i told you happened less than 4 days ago. They were able to knock down some of them but some made it to Israel. You should also go and watch how yur god failed to help Israel beat a small group of armed men known as Hezbollahcheesy

chai this god of israel must be very careless though. He allowed Christians to persecute them, he allowed Muslims to persecute them, he allowed Hitler to almost wipe them out and allowed Hezbollah to make sweet suya with them. The arab coalition like i said earlier are enemies among themselves. Even Nigeria can stand against a divided enemycheesy
REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST SO U DONT PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.... GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
bedspread:
REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST SO U DONT PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.... GOD BLESS U

Please tell your jesus to keep his knowledge for himself. Anybody that thinks Israel can defeat even Pakistan must be sick in the headcheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by bedspread: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Please tell your jAbdul Jabber,REPENT!! JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY [s]to keep his knowledge for himself. Anybody that thinks Israel can defeat even Pakistan must be sick in the headcheesy[/s]
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
I see this thread derailed and my questions are never answered. So, make I bounce. Evidences are shown to you, take them or leave them. sad
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You just caught yourself. You used your very own mouth to say that you are taking back your stolen land and then i asked you why you stole From the canaanites. (And mind you There was NO ISLAM when you robbed the canaanites and raped their women so you cannot use Islam as an excuse). Why use the crime of Islam hundreds of years later to justify the crime you committed many centuries ago? are you that cheap? why did you steal from the Canaanites in tge first place (when Islam wasnt even in exuatence)?

Maybe The Muslims learnt the art of land grabbing from the thieving Israwlitescheesy
So you admit the Arab-muslims are land thieves. Thanks may guy. As a pious Muslim, allahh knows best. allahh must have known that the Christians will never support the Muslims on the issue of the ownership of Jerusalem, why are you Muslims bothered?

You Muslims should stop disturbing themselves since allahh always knows best.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
true2god:
So you admit the Arab-muslims are land thieves. Thanks may guy. As a pious Muslim, allahh knows best. allahh must have known that the Christians will never support the Muslims on the issue of the ownership of Jerusalem, why are you Muslims bothered?

You Muslims should stop disturbing yourselves since allahh always knows best.

Yeah, we are thieves but your yahweh and his jihadist jews are also thievesand the israelites have no right to call it their land. until the land is returned to the actual owners, jews wont have peace.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Yeah, we are thieves but your yahweh and his jihadist jews are also thievesand the israelites have no right to call it their land. until the land is returned to the actual owners, jews wont have peace.
Who are the 'actual' owners?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by adelee777: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
There is nothin like holy site or christian robe in christianity. The holy sites are the hearts of children of GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.