Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) (26483 Views)

Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) / Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by viviangist: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
@VIVIANGIST 

Peace Eze emerged the overall outstanding graduate at University of Louisiana, U.S.

She shared the good news on her Instagram page writing;

“I️ am so grateful to have been honored as the UL college of science outstanding graduate and the overall UL outstanding graduate for fall 2017. This has been a long and wonderful journey and I️ am so grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to be a Ragin Cajun
#geauxul #nigerianpride #beautyandbrains ���”

CC; lalasticlala

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/peace-eze-wiki/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
What? A beautiful and intelligent Igbo girl. Naturally loaded.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Igbo ladies sef.
Na only una waka come ?

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Angelparadise: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by BeautifulSE: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
cheesy

Slayqueen with hot brain. Congrats dear.

A big round of applause for her performance.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆ I thought Hausas and Fulanis bear Eze ∆

22 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by unohbethel(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
pls is she from yoruba or igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

Yes, Fulanis also bear the name Awolowo and Oduduwa grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

shocked

∆ Wow!!! That's instresting to know I'm a Japanese though. Pardon my Ignorance ∆

5 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by EternalTruths: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
One ethnic group South of Nigeria will not like this news.
Just ask the mod for that ethnic group.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

gringrin Corrrrecttt. Good answer.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Masterclass32: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Great one. Keep soaring.
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Oshidaguy: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
IGBO AMAKA.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Forceup(f): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Before I opened the thread, something told me she would be igbo...

Igbo amaka kiss kiss kiss

God bless the Federal Republic smiley smiley smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Igbo ladies and brain eh shocked no wonder yoruba guys wunt let them be grin grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Its expected, beauty and brains, I love my Igbo girls

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Food for FFKs of AfonjaLand grin

But not yellow enough undecided

Thumbs up! baby. Next "achievement" = ensnaring a Yoruba Demon wink

cstr1000:

[s]What about Yoruba ''food'' that peter okoye consumes everyday that made him forget his family.

Shameless Kid.

Only a dumb bimbo ends up with a demon.[/s]

LOL...he pain you small. I was kidding nah grin

I am sure your ladies have been victims of Les Demons grin

You took it too personal grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats love
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Balkan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who else could it be. But mod, this is no news nah!
this could be news for other tribes. Please mod, this kind of news breeds jealousy.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Afonja land 3000 Afonja Muslims are protesting that Trump recognized Jerusalem as Capital of Israel.

Try and protect Igbos a little.
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Igbos are indeed doing very well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow.. Nigerians/Biafrans keep making us proud abroad..

The award was named after Davido's hit track.. nice achievement for davido

2 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
That's the campus pitch perfect was acted.
Congrats girl.
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is Nigeria Igbo lady not a Biafra

congrats dear
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by slawomir: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
good for her
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by cooltola(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
congrats to her, please let end tribalism on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
It gives me Joy and hope that our tomorrow is blessed in this country when I see young Nigerians do good in their different areas of specifications
Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by iSlayer: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Had we had our country by now,this is one if the brains that would have been employed into one of our State-of-the-Art Research Institutes or the likes. Now US Babylon will have her to herself,at our expense.

Not to lose hope tho',we'll get there.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow this is what happens when you're on the right part........ and she looks beautiful...... watch how broke guys who has nothing to offer run after her....... boss chick girl always slay

1 Like

Re: Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chai! Congrats brainy + beauty girlie.Another igbo doing us proud.Ezigbo ada igbo.Ndi Chineke goziri na gozie.Igbo kwenu! Ndi ofe mmanu will start telling us something else now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition / Pls I Need My Waec Gce Center Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.