Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

President Trump Announces Plan To Send NASA Back To The Moon Then Mars - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Announces Plan To Send NASA Back To The Moon Then Mars (514 Views)

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Plasma Treatment For COVID-19: Donald Trump Announces Approval / Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Announces Plan To Send NASA Back To The Moon Then Mars by Litmus: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7I7AI6B_U

coincidentally, I stated something like this here. When Obama was criticised for not leading on Syria, withdrawing troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, dragged reluctantly to join the coalition against Gadafi, I felt he was pursuing the right policy putting America first. I've always felt America had outgrown militarism and should leave all that stuff to Russia and China. I felt that there was a subtle revolution taking place in the world, exemplified by the output of companies in Silicon Valley and that space exploration was the natural extension. When Trump became president, I thought that he should continue Obama's America First policy and should make space exploration more prominent. It seemed to me clear that America had to take the bold step of repositioning the energy of some industries to ones unashamed or embarrassed at contemplating exploiting the resources beyond this world. For me, Obama missed this trick, had he made space exploration one of the cornerstones of his vision for America he would have etched his legacy in the very cultural fabric of his nation.

This is perhaps Trumps most astute move since becoming president of America.
Re: President Trump Announces Plan To Send NASA Back To The Moon Then Mars by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sai Trump

1 Like

Re: President Trump Announces Plan To Send NASA Back To The Moon Then Mars by mojeer678: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Litmus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7I7AI6B_U

coincidentally, I stated something like this here. When Obama was criticised for not leading on Syria, withdrawing troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, dragged reluctantly to join the coalition against Gadafi, I felt he was pursuing the right policy putting America first. I've always felt America had outgrown militarism and should leave all that stuff to Russia and China. I felt that there was a subtle revolution taking place in the world, exemplified by the output of companies in Silicon Valley and that space exploration was the natural extension. When Trump became president, I thought that he should continue Obama's America First policy and should make space exploration more prominent. It seemed to me clear that America had to take the bold step of repositioning the energy of some industries to ones unashamed or embarrassed at contemplating exploiting the resources beyond this world. For me, Obama missed this trick, had he made space exploration one of the cornerstones of his vision for America he would have etched his legacy in the very cultural fabric of his nation.

This is perhaps Trumps most astute move since becoming president of America.

The question is: Did America ever put a man on the moon in the first place?

Don't swallow whatever is shovelled out there, do your own research!!

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Opposition Leader Die At 65. / After Washington’s Aggression: Syria Will Win / US Government Reacts As Buhari Signs 'Not Too Young To Run' Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.