Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before (61078 Views)

5 Footballers Who No Longer Speak To Their Families / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Someone Before(photos) / Top 5 Footballers Halloween Costumes : Luis Garcia & Evra Scares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by aewhydot: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Asides Marcus Alonso, who re the rest?

Google is ur friend now!!! Stop embarrassing ursef, how can u say u dnt knw Kluivert? Ahaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by Beedude(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Asides Marcus Alonso, who re the rest?
U dont know or heared of Patrick kluivert ? u dont know football
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by phetto(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
delors:

Awon enemies
Na Chelsea fan I be o
Blues for life
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by denjjy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
CR7,Arjen Robben, lionel Messi and Hazard, others had committed more murder than the listed players with their crazy dribbles and spine breaking turnings. Many defenders around europe are living deaths as a result of their audacious and murderous dribblings and suicide turnings. They are all football pitch criminals and need to be imprisoned. But Pls Lukaku should be vindicated because he cannot dribble a statue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by kcowen(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
i was disappointed when I didn't see Aiyegbeni name on the list
Do u know how many people in my area died cos of the miss in the world cup that could have qualifier us

2 Likes

Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by wtfcoded: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Talkingboy:
And So What!!!!!!!

Should we now fry Custard ? ?
we should rather bake it
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
moscobabs:
Apart from the last guy in the list ..others are not criminal its just an accident
and the niggar who killed his baba mama
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by nonjebose(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
The last guy is a real murderer. A war criminal
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by dstar01(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
How about Bruno De Souza that kidnapped, tortured and murdered his girlfriend, so that one too is an accident? Sense fall on you
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by Papadoh(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
phetto:
Not surprised that a player from Chelsea is there
You just had to go there, didn't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by adeniyi3971(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
ichommy:
5. Alexandre Villaplane:

The Algerian-born Frenchman, who even captained the French side in the 1930 World Cup; he committed heinous war crimes and directly killed more than 50 people during his life.

Villaplane is mainly remembered for his extreme cruelty and brutality having ordered 53 people to be executed in Mussidan. He was sentenced to death on 1 December 1944 for his direct involvement in genocides.

He was publicly executed by firing squad on 26 December 1944 at the Fort de Montrouge.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/12/5-footballers-you-never-knew-have.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44.

Haba!!!!!! 53 abi 10 ?
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by funkiesho1(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
What's my own?

Kindly call 08141616091 for your affordable sub!
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by Jarus(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
ichommy:
2. Patrick Kluivert:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-JAEoLSyXyGk/Wi_kyg8FFnI/AAAAAAAAGQo/u0_SkcExrVg6bC1OODkFQC9JeJUObK1OgCLcBGAs/s1600/Patrick-Kluivert-875780.jpg[/img]

Back when Kluivert was 19, the Ajax and Barcelona legend crashed his friend’s BMW M3 into Dutch theatre director’s car Martin Putnam resulting in the death of the 56-year-old.

Kluivert while explaining his rather sad ordeal said:

“One minute I was the idol of the public, the hero of Dutch football. And the next minute they killing me because of what I had done.” The Dutch attacker, unable to handle the hate left Ajax to join Milan.

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44, honeric01, semid4lyfe.

It was because of this guy I started supporting Barca and Dutch national team.
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by MrRichmond: 2:06am On Dec 13, 2017
The law is so lenient with celebrities. Moat of these celebs that commit murder get off the hook easily. Sad!
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by Emmatexoffor(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
ichommy:
1. Marcus Alonso:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-jQVI_xgYBU4/Wi_jf2Y7ojI/AAAAAAAAGQc/29rIbfutZRchgNDMBGoy81HKz9z8B6mYQCLcBGAs/s1600/148653.jpg[/img]

Current Chelsea fans favourite was arrested in 2011 for his involvement in a car crash in Spain’s capital Madrid. Alonso was driving at 122.8kmh in wet conditions in a 50kmh road when he collided with a wall, killing one of the fellow passengers in the car, a 19-year-old woman.

Originally facing 4 years in prison, Alonso had his sentence reduced to 21 months; it was later dropped completely as the full-back paid 500,000 euros as damages to the victim’s family.

he escaped d punishment becos he was in Spain den, assumed it was England
Re: 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before by Horlla400: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
wow this is hilarious...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.