Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Effectiveness Of Traditional Herbal Medicine - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Effectiveness Of Traditional Herbal Medicine (636 Views)

Ogun To End Idolatry In Installation, Burial Of Traditional Rulers / Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Osinbajo, Ooni Of Ife, Others Attend National Council Of Traditional Ruler -Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effectiveness Of Traditional Herbal Medicine by HEALINGS05(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Throughout history, Sub-Saharan Africa has been plagued by various illnesses, including malaria, cancer, skin diseases, and most notably HIV/AIDS. Due to cultural beliefs and the scarcity and cost of physicians, many Africans prefer to use traditional medicine.

What is traditional medicine?

Traditional medicine is defined as “health practices, approaches, knowledge and beliefs incorporating plant, animal and mineral based medicines, spiritual therapies, manual techniques and exercises, applied singularly or in combination to treat, diagnose and prevent illnesses or maintain well-being”. The World Health Organization estimates that 80% of the African population uses traditional medicine as primary healthcare. It incorporates religion, spirituality, community, and cultural traditions in a holistic approach to healthcare and well-being. Healers use herbs, plants, animal products, and other natural remedies in order to treat illness. They work in the same way as a pharmacist would, mixing different ingredients and detailing the dosage, depending on the severity of the illness. The mixtures are taken orally, topically, or in a manner that the healer sees fit. Patients are treated either in their homes or in traditional therapy clinics. Most traditional medical techniques are passed down orally through generations, and many are based on religious beliefs. Fellow Africans do not neglect the traditions of our great grandfathers and adopted the customs of the foreigners. There is power and wonders in our local herbs... With this local herbs I cure Diabetes within weeks, high blood pressure with just plants,roots and our local fruits. Menstrual pains, Ulcer, Burn, Sickle cell,Still birth problem, Barreness of bearing children,Tooth ache, Pile, Good erection of manhood, Increasing the size of your manhood.. And so on... Contact me On 09076586610.. Like our page on facebook.. Nature Healings/ Nature Healings Trado Medics. Health is Wealth.. Contact us for your ailments.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am / The People's King Has Emerged! The Eagle Has Landed!!! / Okao Traditional Title In Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.