Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am (605 Views)

Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo / How Do I Find Out Who I Truly Am? / If Truly You Are Olden Days Pikin Then You'll Know These[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by 2morogobeta(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
im lost.
Re: How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by Mariangeles(f): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
2morogobeta:
im lost.
How do you mean "lost"?
Re: How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by 2morogobeta(f): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
How do you mean "lost"?

unsure who i am truly

my true authentic self
Re: How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
You can't find yourself as you are constantly changing throughout the course of your life, and even shedding your skin in the process to get a new one and the cycle continues. However, Along the way you pick and drop habits, behavior and personality trait and while this is going on, it causes identity crisis because of the too much expectations from us by our family and society at large.

To find yourself, Recline in a chair every night to think back memory lane then at the point you would begin to realize the beauty of the person to have become or otherwise, you could make amend and strive to be a better person that's how you find yourself.
Re: How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am by internationalman(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
You're never gonna be anybody else..
You're never gonna see until you see yourself..

That's a lyric from Haley Scott, one tree hill song. Just play it..

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Must Put An End To Lagos Culture. / Danofojura Masquerade Display #happeningnow #liveevent At The #ojudeoba2019 . / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.