Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Plantain Leaf - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plantain Leaf (1235 Views)

How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup / Efirin/scented Leaf Soup / Moi-moi Made With Leaf, Plate, Nylon Or Foil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Leaf by Hauwa1: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
Please anyone with idea where i can buy plantain leaf? it is the best for wrapping
moimoi and all the ukpos when you don't have access to wrapping ewe.
i need it for ukpo oka, ukpo ogede, and all the ukpos. hate foils and its siblings (rubbermaid).
my goal this summer is not to get summer job but to eat.
Re: Plantain Leaf by dominique(f): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
plantain leaves to wrap moi-moi that's the first time i'll be hearing of it undecided
as for the original moi-moi leaves, i'm not sure if they are sold outside south-western Nigeria, they cant last longer than a couple of days without refrigeration hence, they're are hardly distributed around.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Maggi Recipes Book / . / Scientists Claim Sprite Is The Best Cure For A Hangover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.