Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years (29839 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos) / Building Collapse: Lagos Government Shuts 19 Houses In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Authoreety:
Feeding ones family from f*ck money!

I wonder how it works for some people

Everyone got paid, everyone was served and were happy.
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by fergie001: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2017
oshe111:
See this "LUKAKU" grin
NL,shey una see wetin that foolish Escobar cause?

Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Partreek911: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2017
people are just loosing their jobs anyhow in this country...recession sha
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by oshe111(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2017
fergie001:
NL,shey una see wetin that foolish Escobar cause?
hahahahhahahahagrin

Is it nt Jose that U wanted

Enjoy himgrin
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Damfostopper(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
some of the girls have moved to Diamond hotel in Nung Udoe, ibesikpo...... while some are at a popular brothel in Ikot ekpene....

olosho work must continue for them na
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by albacete(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by millionboi2: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Authoreety:
Feeding ones family from f*ck money!

I wonder how it works for some people
thy write m 4d money?
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by fashrola(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Damfostopper:
some of the girls have moved to Diamond hotel in Nung Udoe, ibesikpo...... while some are at a popular brothel in Ikot ekpene....

U na bad guy ooo how you take know dis info?

Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by hall21: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Musketeers: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2017
hall21:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371231_untitledf_jpeg270be0234f9fe5ee3431cf309767674d
oshe111:
Husband and Wife quarrelling
Wife: Otoolege
Husband: Silent
Wife: Foolish man
Husband: Silent
Wife: Your head like coconut
Husband: I won't mind u.
Wife: Two minutes man
Husband: Nothing will u say that will hurt me.
Wife thought for a while and realized her husband is a Man U fan. Wife came back.
Wife: *Lukaku*
Husband: ( very angry this time replied) what did u just say. I swear by the gods of our land if u ever call me this name again I will pack your things to your parents. Idiot.

Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Duru009(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
This brothel must have given birth to great grand children...
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Duru009(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
This brothel must have given birth to great grand children
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Cletus77(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Blue3k2:
smiley Hilarious so Akwa Ibom police ignored the brothels existence for 30 years. Lol Akwa Ibom funding their 10,000 seat church with brothel taxes. Anyway the hotel could be profitable if numbers are good.
Stop making noise
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by ziggy1702(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
The children have no right to be ashamed of their father's legacy but should be ashamed of their own deficiency. if their father could take care of 15 children from the proceeds of his business and still left something for his children to inherit, I wonder the self-righteous justification the children have if they on their own (with their righteous business) still want to reside or depend on the legacy or inheritance of their father. if any of them feel ashame of their fathers business let him\her rejects his share of the inheritance and go hustle his own
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Damfostopper(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2017
fashrola:

U na bad guy ooo how you take know dis info?
na my home town na... I don explore all those places
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by gnykelly(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Damfostopper:

please do you know them so much that you know where they relocate to.
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Memories of Those days of studying in Uniuyo Shaa
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Authoreety: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
millionboi2:
thy write m 4d money?

e get any biznes wey dem dey write for the money?

pray for understanding
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Damfostopper(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
gnykelly:

please do you know them so much that you know where they relocate to.
.....i had some contacts when I was patronizing them...... They called me and told me where some of them are...... i did visit the hotel....
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by gnykelly(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Damfostopper:
.....i had some contacts when I was patronizing them...... They called me and told me where some of them are...... i did visit the hotel....

oops realest nigga.

1 Like

Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Gerrard59(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
ziggy1702:
The children have no right to be ashamed of their father's legacy but should be ashamed of their own deficiency. if their father could take care of 15 children from the proceeds of his business and still left something for his children to inherit, I wonder the self-righteous justification the children have if they on their own (with their righteous business) still want to reside or depend on the legacy or inheritance of their father. if any of them feel ashame of their fathers business let him\her rejects his share of the inheritance and go hustle his own

You dey mind hypocritical Nigerians?? As if it's foreigners that patronise the place. How and when did prostitution become illegal or evil?
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Blue3k2: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cletus77:

Stop making noise

You dont find it funny the pious state ignored the LovePeddler house for 30 years. The governor is a deacon. The general public knew but police didn't care. It just shows these laws are only for looks.
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by megareal: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wayward sons.
Are they wiser than their dad who founded such a lucrative business?

They didn't even consider the customers before taking such selfish decisions.

May God not give is such kids whose only goal in life is to destroy their parent's legacies.

I read the comment without looking at the moniker, the minute I finished, I concluded it was u, and I was right.

What is the name of that weed wey dey do you this strong ting everyday? grin
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by kpo56(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Damfostopper:

Is there anyone at nwaniba?
Re: Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years by Damfostopper(m): 5:07am On Apr 06, 2021
kpo56:

Is there anyone at nwaniba?
no...none

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Tenant And Landlord, Who Is Responsible For This? / Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.