Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (29577 Views)

John Rudeh, Nasarawa Student Declared Missing After Fatal Palliative Stampede / I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Abudu2000(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2017
OldBeer:
Chidi Okafor, I hope sars catches you.
It is the only thing you deserve.
Murderer.
seems like u know the guy. Is chidi his real name?

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by blessingsonflee(f): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Lecturer dey owe student money . Wonders shall never end. *Shior!
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by roqrules04(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2017
So you are a hard guy and you running from common police

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:
Please shut up na
Who you be? Rat face ?
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by OldBeer: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
seems like u know the guy. Is chidi his real name?
Got it from his diary.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by roqrules04(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
greypencils:
And you put your pictures all over nairaland. Who does that? Everyone can identify you na

Lol.. And you helped him upload it here again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Pataricatering(f): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Exactly like in the movies ! Nollywood take note !
femidejulius:
Karma! Nemesis! Àtubọ̀tán!

Those 3 names above has caught up with you.
Of course you are innocent but then the bad things you have done in your past has finally found a way to caught up with you.

If you continue to hide, you will eventually be caught. If you turn yourself in, you will suffer from security agencies. Either way, your education in that institution is over! No matter what you do or say, a lot already believe you attack that lecturer.

You didn't ask for our advice when you were busy 'forming big boy' in school terrorising everyone. Now you want advice. Anyway, the only thing that can save you is to find out those who attack the lecturer and then give yourself up and tell the authorities who exactly attacked the lecturer.

To all cultists out there, may nemesis catch up with you too soon. Nemesis is real.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by kingmolah: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2017
grin

awawa no be loose guard

just run � � � lol
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.
Remember me? Shebi I tell you say God go catch you? No be everybody on social media you go dey abuse!!!! Ntorrrr!

4 Likes

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by ManuelNate1: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
all this man of God paranoid shit dey make me so annoyed. Why not take the lecturer the said man of God to perform miracle and make the wound disappear?? A woman this paranoid will never be a wife material
Yhu just spoke my mind, one of d very big reasons why am avin second tot abou takin my gf serious! Its rili annoyin.

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by PoisonedOne: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
OldBeer:
Murderer.
his name is not Chidi Okafor.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by travelpoint: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
My nairalanders, I am in serious soup since I fell out with my lecturer. I thought the good days would last. now I am a wanted man by the school authority.

I used to be his favorite student. until we quarreled about money he was owing me.

Few days ago some boys went to his home and butchered him with a knife. although he is still alive but he fingered me for it. as a former cultist myself, I use my influence to protect him. he wasn't under my umbrella anymore and became venerable.

He was stabbed when he came out to see why the generator suddenly turned off. he was bent to repair the generator when somebody stabbed him from behind. what should I do. its my final year.
You are guilty...... Go to school authority and the police, tell them what you did.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
Who you be? Rat face ?
I be the person we say may u shut up na
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:
I be the person we say may u shut up na
Porous brain . . .
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
Porous brain . . .
Coconut head
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:
Coconut head
owl-eyed rat-faced adopted bastard.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
owl-eyed rat-faced adopted bastard.
Wasted sperm son of an ugly olosho bastard
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
OldBeer:
Murderer.
Looks like you know something, please tell us more
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:

Wasted sperm son of an ugly olosho bastard
Son of a shrine preist the blood you and your adopted father shed are on your hands.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
Son of a shrine preist the blood you and your adopted father shed are on your hands.
We will shed your blood this december
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:

We will shed your blood this december
We shall see whose blood is shed come January. Bastard boy.
If the shed blood fighting your spirit can't allow your brain to post what's relevant to the topic stay out of my mention, bastard.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Desyner:
We shall see whose blood is shed come January. Bastard boy.
If the shed blood fighting your spirit can't allow your brain to post what's relevant to the topic stay out of my mention, bastard.
Useless son born out of a smelling toto mother, you are already history, ur blood will be used for our next sacrifice, u will join the other 2 nairalanders and dance Akpako for my ancestors. My gods have already accept your blood. Them say your blood sweet.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:

Useless son born out of a smelling toto mother, you are already history, ur blood will be used for our next sacrifice, u will join the other 2 nairalanders and dance Akpako for my ancestors. My gods have already accept your blood. Them say your blood sweet.
Your father again. Idiot. Your mother should have shut what's between her legs so a waste of oxygen like you don't have to open your cursed mouth to tell me to shut up. Rat-faced bastard..

1 Like

Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:
Your father again. Idiot. Your mother should have shut what's between her legs so a waste of oxygen like you don't have to open your cursed mouth to tell me to shut up. Rat-faced bastard. Oko-ify were.
Your useless blood will be used to appease my ancestors this December. They have already accepted your blood. Enjoy your short life
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Desyner: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2017
goldedprince:

Your useless blood will be used to appease my ancestors this December. They have already accepted your blood. Enjoy your short life
Enjoy even shorter life. Useless entity.
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by goldedprince: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:
Enjoy even shorter life. Useless entity.
I am a reincarnation of a god. I have lived 5000 years and still counting. I use blood of bastads like you extend my life, u walking corpse
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by SirLakes: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Babham:
still waiting for episode 9
You Don c ep9 undecided
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sebastine1994:

whats the name of the book in your diary... Survival
Re: My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. by Princemoneyman(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Run away the university as fast and far your legs can carry you. Forget and forfeit your degree. You life and freedom is more important than any conflict. You being a former cultist something tells me they will hand you over to SARS and you no the implications.

So bros better to forfeit your degree.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers / Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly / May/June 2011/2012 WASSCE (WAEC) Results To Be Released In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.