Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Craze Clown Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Dressed As A Father Xmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Craze Clown Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Dressed As A Father Xmas (693 Views)

Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) / WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craze Clown Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Dressed As A Father Xmas by donsimoniiblog: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerian comedian craze clown who started gaining popularity with his instagram videos took to instagram to share a throwback picture of him dressed as a Father Christmas.
The university of Kiev graduate captioned the photo with these touching words
13years Ago I use to be the FATHER CHRISTMAS of my AREA ���� With my Side kick BOY CHRISTMAS, helping me collect money from kids before they play with Father Christmas ���� After you finish Laughing at this call someone and wish them a MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE

click www.donsimonii.com for your stories and other eentertaining news

Re: Craze Clown Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Dressed As A Father Xmas by Heylius(m): 4:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Real Change will be constant with cash.. check my signature.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Dressed As A Father Xmas by donsimoniiblog: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heylius:
Real Change will be constant with cash.. check my signature.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Dressed As A Father Xmas by funkiesho1(f): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2017
My God, where is your eyes

Contact me for your sub oooo

(1) (Reply)

Futo Baes And Their Tricks...check Out This Skit..lol / How Is Life In Lagos? Is It Good To Work In Lagos? / BB Naija 2018: All The Scoop That Went On Between Cee-c And Princes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.