Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo (4155 Views)

Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child / Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by Playloaded: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2019

Comedian Craze Clown has revealed that the lady he proposed to yesterday has been with him on an 8-year journey.

Craze Clown proposed to his girlfriend @Jojowigs in a stylish way when they went out on a dinner date.

His excited girlfriend couldn’t hide her happiness as she flaunted the engagement ring he bought for her.

Sharing pictures to show that he and the lady have been together for years, Craze Clown wrote:

“It’s been an 8years journey to this point … We have a lot of stories to tell our kids wifey @jojowigs I Love You Thanks for calming my Craze”

His now fiancee also took to her Instagram page saying “I’m marrying my best friend”.

Source: http://playloaded.com/wow-comedian-craze-clown-shares-before-after-photo-with-his-fiancee-jojo/

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by DonBenny77(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
That's how marriages should be, they are getting married as friends. Some naija girls can't date one guy for two months always running after better offers. "I can't put my eggs in one basket"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by happybee: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2020
DonBenny77:
That's how marriages should be, they are getting married as friends. Some naija girls can't date one guy for two months always running after better offers. "I can't put my eggs in one basket"
Twenti tiri gbosa for you..
No mind 'em.

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2020
JoJo?? the name sounds funny to me
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by MVLOX(m): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Nice one there Papa Ade...
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by mynaijadj(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2020
congrats jojo, hope you know he is coming on board with your soon to be mad step son called Ade

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2020
I wish you guys the best.
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by WildChild00(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
From grass to Grace, life is sweet when you are able to identify you areas of strength and take the opportunity and work towards it.

Wishing you God's blessings as you work towards bring a man and wife.
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by missimelda01(f): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Love is beautiful when you're with the right person kiss
Congratulations to the duo.
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by Jodha(f): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
This is so romantic....awwww
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Congratulations to them
How far Ebiye and that girl he proposed to?
I've not heard of their owanbe and aso ebi day o
Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by Auladimeji(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
So two people will now be slapping Ade now

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo by Netanya(f): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
lovely

(1) (Reply)

I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje / Broda Shaggi Featured In Big Brother Naija Diary Room / 2face Idibia: Live Responsibly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.