Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Find Phone Numbers By Name - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find Phone Numbers By Name (16749 Views)

NIN-SIM: How To Retrieve Your Barred Mobile Phone Numbers / No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami / Why're Telcos Converting Foreign Phone Numbers To 080 Without Users' Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Phone Numbers By Name by techtip(m): 1:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Are you trying to find the phone number of that your long time friend, or you have been asking yourself the same question “how to find phone numbers by name?“or someone you just met and you know the person only by name. Well you are at the right place because in the next few minutes your problem will be gone. Gone are those days when you had to buy a telephone directory to search for relevant phone numbers of people living near you or far away from you.
How To Find Phone Numbers By Name

There are several ways to find phone numbers by name and today I would be writing on most of them.

True Caller

I personally use this app and i find it so superior to any other caller app you can ever suggest in this universe. True caller is yet the best of them which can do this work quickly and provides you with every possible number by entering phone numbers. Not just that can describe its potential, but there is much more to discover about it. If you want to search for phone numbers, then download this beautiful app on your mobile right now from this .

After you download that, go and open the app. Now, it will present you with a registration screen. Yes, you have to register yourself on this app before you can start surfing for numbers. Just fill up your name, mobile number and E-mail address to get started. As soon as you do that, you will receive an OTP (One-Time-Password) to verify your identity.

On the top, there is the search tool to type names and get available numbers for that identity. You can not only search for numbers; also, you can block specific numbers which are irritating or disturbing you. To do that, refer this guide.

That’s not the end of it! You will also get a replacement dialer app complimentary. Unlike others, it’s just not a simpler dialer app which gives you a better interface to use, but you have many other features which will manipulate you to choose True caller only. Wait a minute, just not a dialer you will also get a messaging app which allows you to block specific numbers to stop receiving SMSs. It will also provide you an environment similar to iMessage.

Because of tons of feature in a small size, this app has got Editor’s Choice tag too on the Google Play Store. It is available to download on Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
[center]
Reverse Phone Lookup[/center]

This isn’t an app like the first one i mention above, its a website you can look up for a phone number using names on its database. Just land on the web page where you can search and just type the name you will get results in no time. You can use this site as an alternative to a physical telephone directory. There are several other sites too, but this is the best.
seun
lalasticlala
ishilove
read more: https://techtip.com.ng/find-phone-numbers-name/
Re: How To Find Phone Numbers By Name by FlynnPlant: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Flexible working is an advantage of landline phones. When users use only one number, different mobile and landline lines change, and each employee can work from different locations, including home, but can still be part of the overall communications service but users can visit at http://cocofinder.com/reverse-phone-lookup/whose-number-is-this-calling-me to check whose number is this calling me. and I think it is the biggest benefit of hosted telephony.
Re: How To Find Phone Numbers By Name by RoryWhitfeld: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
There are a few ways to find phone numbers by name. You can search through public directories or contact databases, or you can use online search engines. One way to find a phone number to visit the site https://tipsmake.com/the-11-best-students-podcasts-of-2021 for is to search through public directories or contact databases. These directories and databases contain information on millions of people, and they usually include the person's name
Re: How To Find Phone Numbers By Name by refils2021: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Get your newly released gsm database from INEC from me, these numbers are real, updated, genuine and all available, they are been sorted out by state, Name, Sex, Phone numbers, LG, Vin, Rac numbers, Polling units. All at affordable price. Contact me 07052506488

Re: How To Find Phone Numbers By Name by GabrielMagarey: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Stay tuned to this blog to get more updates with technological information. As technology is progressing day by day so be vigilant enough to absorb these changes but we can easily visit https://www.ayurveda-days.at/3352-2/ to manage our academic tasks easily. This will help us to grow professionally and educationally in life to get the best help.
Re: How To Find Phone Numbers By Name by AshtnGrasby: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
The aftereffect of this survey is so stunning and site https://pennsylvanianewstoday.com/how-to-cope-with-first-year-in-college/235871/ for it is exceptionally despicable for the Americans. The state funded instruction is significant these days and the administration ought to improve the standard of this training framework. Some great proposals you give in this article.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House / UK Used Phones For Sale Samsung & iPhone Discount Price ( Ikeja Price ) / What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.