Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road (567 Views)

Police Officers Robbed Man Of N400k Using His ATM In Asaba, Delta State (photo) / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by exlinklodge: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Imo State Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along Benin Expressway

This SARS issue is getting out of hand. Do police really recruited criminals into Nigeria Police Force? This is very appalling and a disgrace to Nigeria. Worst part of it is that the FG and IG is not doing anything about it and they prefer to rather sponsor #SupportSARS against #EndSARS

The Honorable Commissioner for Sports, Youth and Public Safety in Imo State, Chief Tony Rodney Ajaelu took to his Facebook account to narrate how he was robbed and harassed with his colleague despite the fact that he identified himself .......

He shared the story below....

Good a thing that the IG of police has said he was going to reorganize the SARS dept of the police after series of Innocent citizens who went through hell in the hands of these SARS officers started shouting out. TODAY I and my sports colleague travelling to Lagos for AG meeting of the Nigeria Cricket Federation was robbed by these so called SARS officers along Asaba to Benin expressway.

The CP of Edo should look into this matter and find this group of police officers who continue to disgrace the police force. For 2hrs we were held hostage with handcuffs not minding that I identified myself as a Commissioner in Imo State. Every money found on us and in our bags were taken, my wrist watch was taken, my pepper spray was taken, other valuables were taken too.

So many times during this ordeal guns were corked and we were told that they will shoot us dead and nothing will happen. Our Phones were taken away from us, so that we can’t make any call, the place was so lonely and they forced us to park where their hidden car was parked. A brown Camry written police by the two sides of it. From that point were we are, you will not see a passing car approach till it vooms past. You will imagine when they eventually told us to go and I reminded the one they were calling commander that we had no other money with us, the six of them started debating how much should be given to us, after about 10minutes one brought 3,500 out of over 40,000 they took.

As we were still with the one who brought the money, another officer came with an extra 1,500 and added. We were now been forced to drive off. Even when we noticed that oil was dropping from our car and wanted to check. They refused and told us to go to somewhere else and do the repairs. If at my level and status, I got such treatment, I wonder what our innocent citizens are seeing out there. IG Sir, pls some of these bad eggs should be carefully removed from the Police force to bring sanity. Nigeria must be better.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/imo-state-commissioner-for-sports.html

Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by millhouse: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Terrble
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by sapientia(m): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2017
It was the poor masses before..

its gradually reaching everyone..

The monsters created by us when we hailed all their extrajudicial killings..

Saw a post xterday about a boy caught with gun n killed immediatly by the police.. And people were blaming the boy and cultism..

What is bad is bad.. well.. mr comissioner.. Leave social media for those who are not government officials. If your governor cant petition the IG based on this your ordeal.. resign

2 Likes

Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by alienvirus: 2:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Now we are getting somewhere
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:52am On Dec 13, 2017
SARS inhumane and terrible act is gradually catching up with those in power too...! SARS section of the NPF should be revamped already...! It's filled with lotta bad guys
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by Desyner: 2:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Let see how SARS silences him also.
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by ipobarecriminals: 3:09am On Dec 13, 2017
sad i dnt have sinpathy for another thief.U dyeal money and another thieves collected am,no appeal
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by NwaAmaikpe: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

I stand with SARS on this,

A corrupt politician serving under a crazy governor like Rochas deserves all the SARS treatment he gets.
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by Authoreety: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2017
sars has gradually started behaving like the dog that wouldnt listen to its masters call...

the rest of the story is jejely becoming obvious

1 Like

Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by anuoluwapo884(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2017
The fact that you serve under a senseless Government Led by Mr statue builder you are a citizen and this happened am Fed of up with all this Sars brutality always what can be done
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by meezynetwork(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Mm
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by MrBigiman: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2017
I was kept on the express for over 2 hours on my way to Warri. All pleas met a harsh response and my hard earned cash stripped of me. EndSars#
Re: Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road by exlinklodge: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

They Are Risking Their Life To Save A Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide / 5 Dead In Fresh Mambilla Plateau Attacks / Policemen Are Not Allow To Have Sex While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.