Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed (1718 Views)

Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites / How Does This Juvenile Blog Grow From Here: Your Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed by RemedyLab: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Hello wonderful Nairalanders!
I am new to blogging and I have being able to set up a self hosted site on my own precisely on November 1st, 2017 after following the webmaster section for some time now.
I believe I can get a mentor here who can guide me through on SEO related issues & other stuffs I need to get it right.
I blog @ http://naturalremedylab.com
Thanks!
Re: How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed by TopYouGo: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
RemedyLab:
Hello wonderful Nairalanders!
I am new to blogging and I have being able to set up a self hosted site on my own precisely on November 1st, 2017 after following the webmaster section for some time now.
I believe I can get a mentor here who can guide me through on SEO related issues & other stuffs I need to get it right.
I blog @ http://naturalremedylab.com
Thanks!

You have done a good job in designing your blog. Kudos!

All you need now is to fully customize the blog as it isn't fully customized. As for SEO and traffic, you should always perform keyword research before writing any post and use findings from the research to write well SEOed posts.

You also need to register Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page for the blog.

If you need help in opening and optimising the social media pages and growing your followers, check my signature and contact me.

1 Like

Re: How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed by RemedyLab: 3:44am On Dec 15, 2017
TopYouGo:

You have done a good job in designing your blog. Kudos!

All you need now is to fully customize the blog as it isn't fully customized. As for SEO and traffic, you should always perform keyword research before writing any post and use findings from the research to write well SEOed posts.

You also need to register Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page for the blog.

If you need help in opening and optimising the social media pages and growing your followers, check my signature and contact me.
Good to hear that...thanks for the motivation
Re: How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed by RemedyLab: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Waiting patiently for more opinion

http://naturalremedylab.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? / Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. / Comprehensive Guide For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.