Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,522 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? (1743 Views)

For The Webmaster Of Nairaland. / Where Can One Be Trained To Being A Webmaster Of Oneself? / To The Webmaster Of Punch On The Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by yawatide(f): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2011
I was actually impressed when, a day or so after the members were sworn in, I noticed that the new photo of the new speaker was posted on the site. That told me that the site (or so I think) is being maintained by an independent person/body. It didn't occur to me though, to click further than that.

The site is still populated by the former members and is still susceptible to attack.

I therefore call on whoever is responsible for the site (if you are on here, take note. If you are not but someone who knows you is, you are getting this notice through that person) to update the site, for the sake of not making us (as Nigerians and as fellow web developers) look like a joke to the outside world.

All those in favor, say "aye!"
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by Slyr0x: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
To think the #OpFOI hacked page is still there

http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/index.php?id=hon.uzorkalu

lipsrsealed undecided

yawa-ti-de:

All those in favor, say "aye!"

Aye!
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by yawatide(f): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
When, oh when will we stop hiring cronies to do the job, or at least when will the cronies hire competent people to do the job?
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by DualCore1: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
yawa, aye do.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by olukunle: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hi Yawa-ti-de,
can i have your email add pls, or maybe you could mail me at olukunle100@yahoo.com. I need to work on a website.

Thanks
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by yawatide(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
YIM (yawatide) is preferred
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by emekaD3(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
dualcore! , rmove your signature immediately
angry angry
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by Slyr0x: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
The rule says

- Animated signatures, moving signatures, or image signatures[b] more than 20 pixels tall[/b] are forbidden.

He is not breaking any.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by mrperfect(m): 1:00am On Jun 17, 2011
One day it will be updated.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by yawatide(f): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
mrperfect, sure it will be updated: when pigs develop wings tongue
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by mrperfect(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

mrperfect, sure it will be updated: when pigs develop wings tongue
Hey, are you suggesting it will never be updated? cry

Well, no condition is permanent. smiley
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by yawatide(f): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
mrPerfect:
I sure wish and hope that the site does get updated. Unfortunately, if precedence is anything to go by, it will be a while. I mean, the hacked page referenced by slyrox is still there and half the broken pages that I noticed 3 years ago are still there as well.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by greenmouse(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
@yewa-tide, the webmaster is another product of a one day seminar.

Meta omitted, used table for layout without any CSS knowledge. easy prey for online hackers.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by emekaD3(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2011
lie @ slyrox the message you sent me says 20px by 20px   angry angry
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by DualCore1: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
emeka.D.:

lie @ slyrox the message you sent me says 20px by 20px   angry angry

Could you kindly spend less time and muscles distracting this thread with some signature trivialities? Are you Englishly challenged that Slyrox has to interpret rules that are written in plain English?
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by emekaD3(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2011
hey dc mind ur words,
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by upson(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
So who's d webmaster of Nassnig.org?
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by 9jarian: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hey DC, thanks for the heads up.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by DualCore1: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
ah tor! kpele o. I have modified my post.
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by 9jarian: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
Thanks DC!
Re: Who Is The "webmaster" Of Nassnig.org? by mosravo: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
As i am talking to you now the site is down. Can't access the site as i am talking to you. http://www.nassnig.org

(1) (Reply)

Php Reply System. / High Paying Keywords For Tech Niche / Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.