Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

10 Best Universities To Study Law In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Universities To Study Law In Nigeria (597 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Universities To Study Law In Nigeria by Cymball: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Law is one of the most patronized courses in Nigerian Universities. As a prospective student of Law, you need to be careful in your choice of university as some institutions still battle with accreditation issues.

Lagos State University has a fine history and reputation when it comes to LAW as a course of study. But, University of Lagos has been said to be the only institution in Nigeria with full accreditation to offer Law according to the Council of Legal Education.

These Universities are:

https://www.theowlcampus.com/10-best-universities-study-law-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Names Of Notable Of Female Mathematicians / All You Need To Know About Jamb Utme 2018/2019 / Who Can Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.