Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please Help A Confused Nairalander - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help A Confused Nairalander (389 Views)

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Confused Nairalander by densil(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalanders, i sincerly appreciate the manner critical questionns has been answered in this social media platform. It has really shown the high level of intelligence and experience you all possess . Please i need your advise immediately base on the matter am about mentioning. I left my state, Akwa Ibom to Abuja based on interview invitation, and after the interview the insurance company granted me the opportunity of working as their marketer, we all know the economic situation in Nigeria currently thus making it difficult to get customers to buy premium/insurance . And before coming to Abuja i was doing my internship in a music recording studio and also i'm a music graduate. Who isn't getting paid now. I Was looking for job every where after my NYSC but could not find any i then decided going in for internship in the recording studio.
My main reason for seeking advise is this, have been offered a security (bouncer) job in a lounge in Kubua Abuja and i intended travelling to my state this week to continue my internship befor the offer came. Please someone should advise me, should i accept the security job or go back and continue my internship ?
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander by Danielomisco(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bro pls stay in abuja n create good netwrk with people,u cn get a better offer in no tym.U cn as well find another studio in abj.u cnt compare dt city to ur state
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander by densil(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Broilers For Sale At Affordable Rates / Do You Have An Existing Business Or You Want To Start One? See Free Marketing / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.