Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE (597 Views)

Oppenheimer Family Buys GZ, Nigeria’s Top Can-Maker Firm / Why Cereal Maker Kellogg Plans To Invest $420m In Nigeria / Never Sign A Deal Without This Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Money have left bank and now on the streets

You will need to have this info at your tips. Send me your whatsapp number to my MAIL

Or Email me if you so prefer for an exciting info d this evening 8pm prompt

Check signature for more info. It's world wide business. Take position Now.
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
.*"Choices You Make Will Make You"*

A Lot of people said to me I wanna be rich,
I started researching to find out what does it mean being rich, only finding out it stands for ;

*R residual*
*I income*
*C creates*
*H happiness*

Because many people you come across are negative and sceptical and aren't ready to come out of their comfort zones , hence why they are poor which stands for;

*P passing*
*O over*
*O opportunities*
*R repeatedly*

If you wanna be successful you gotta follow the successful system .

What does system stands for ?

*S save*
*Y yourself*
*S serious*
*T time*
*E energy and*
*M money*

When you're trying hard , putting days and nights , giving your hundred percent but things aren't going the way you want them to Go,
Don't worry , Almighty is strengthening you for something way too Big,
Because:

*"smooth sea never creates skillful sailors"*

If you ever fail , Don't Give Up...because fail stands for ,

*F first*
*A attempt*
*I in*
*L learning*

Once you're building something new something Incredible, your Priority shouldn't be how much will I make, it should rather be what am I becoming in the process.
Because remember

*"Knowledge is power "*

In any Business first you
Learn and then you remove "L" so you can "Earn" .

When you are speaking to people for your Business remember not everyone will get involved in your Business, you are just Sorting for leaders, what does sorting mean;

*S seeking*
*O open minded*
*R reliable*
*T trustworthy*
*I individuals*
*N needing*
*G growth*
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
I've replied 4 mails so Far

Let's keep it coming

Check signature for my mail.
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
The whole world is agog for what's floating everywhere!

My team and I are doing great!

Been so busy with seminars and results are pouring.

Send in your request to be in our whatsapp seminar this evening with SUBJECT - Am in

And whatsapp number let's roll.

Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
For those who sent in their numbers earlier but couldn't be added to our group

Sincerely accept my apologies,the group was filled up and we have resolved to move rest participants to this batch of training to hold this evening 8pm.

Kindly check MY SIGNATURE for my MAIL ADDRESS to send in your DETAILS.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Looking forward to participants from Ghana, South Africa, Uganda, kenya,Uk and US
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by papiray(m): 4:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello...pls add me on 080/3/5/4/5/6/4/5/4....don't know how to search ur signature

1 Like

Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Amazonboss(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
papiray:
Hello...pls add me on 080/3/5/4/5/6/4/5/4....don't know how to search ur signature

Will add you up shortly
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by Gamelord007: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
try www.post4solution.com it pays affiliates a 60 percent commission
Re: Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE by hausadreturn(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Amazonboss:

Will add you up shortly
I saw your comment on the QA thread.
Are you on QA World?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Small Business Challenges To Me: Strategy Consultant / Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? / High Level Networking And Discussion At THE BUSINESS MEETING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.