Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? (594 Views)

Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option / Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by mighty2: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Joke Time

Hi Guys,
Let imagine these following billionaires are willing to
adopt you and it comes with a clause that you won’t
have the opportunity to see your, families, again. Will
you go for this offer and who will you choose to
adopt you?
1. Aliko Dangote (C.E.O Dangote Group)
Aliko Dangote has been Africa’s richest man for the
past 7years with a net worth of $13.6 Billion.He is the
founder Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest
cement producer.He owns nearly 88% of publicly-
traded Dangote Cement through a holding
company.Dangote Cement produces 44 million metric
tons annually and plans to increase its output 33% by
2020.Dangote also owns stakes in publicly-traded
salt, sugar, and flour manufacturing companies.
Wow… All this for a one person.
2. Bill Gate (Cofounder, Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation)
Bill Gates has been richest American for the past
24year, with a net worth of $92.1 Billion, He owns the
world’s largest private charitable foundation.The
foundation works to save lives and improve global
health and is working with Rotary International to
eliminate polio. Hmmmm
3. Femi Otedola (C.E.O Forte Oil Plc)
Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur
philanthropist, and chairman of Forte Oil Plc, an
importer of fuel products with a net worth of Net
Worth: $2.3 billion. He is also the founder of Zenon
Petroleum and Gas Ltd, and the owner of a number
of other businesses across shipping, real estate, and
finance. He has recently invested in power generation
as part of the liberalization of the sector in Nigeria.
For Me– I’m speechless because this money too much
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by bankulizer: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bill Gates
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by biacan(f): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Billy wink

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by mighty2: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
bankulizer:
Bill Gates
why Bro
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by madridguy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
I will go with Dangote.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by purem(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Some

People

Don

Think

Say

Dem

No

Fit

Make

Am

Again

In

Life

Kon

Siddon

Dey

Imagine

Wetin

No

Fit

Happen

To

Dem

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
I still prefer Buhari to these three.

That way, I can plank him to death in his bathroom and save millions of Nigerians from hunger.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

That way, I can plank him to death in his bathroom and save millions of Nigerians from hunger.

This guy want make person piss for body because of laughter
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by madridguy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Funny you. You think president is like your community chief grin grin grin Well, I will be with Sai Baba all the time so before planning anything against him you're gone already.

Meanwhile don't derail this thread.

ShyCypher:

Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by bankulizer: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
mighty2:
why Bro

Well, he's someone I actually look up to. Even tho my nickname is Bill Gates way back from secondary school.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by bankulizer: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
Billy wink

My nickname
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by bankulizer: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

Savage!!!!
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
What! abeg Dangote. Most Oyinbos have these capacity to will everything to Charity...I need say no more grin
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bill Gates has probably willed everything he has to charity.

Dangote, yeah but lets see the third Option

Otedola has no son. I will be the only son.

Otedola for the money abeg
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by BlackDBagba: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

. / African Billionaire Fortunes Rise / Americans Are Calling For A Boycott Of ‘sweet Jesus’ Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.