Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law (5534 Views)

Stop Calling Me A Baby, Little Girl Warning Her Father because She's Grown (video) / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by missvaj2015(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady wrote on her Facebook wall warning her future mother in-law, telling her that we are in 21century and technology has taking over everything.So she should not come and tell her what to do in her marriage home.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
She said too much but ended up saying nothing. Mothers in-law are not mad. Though, some could frustrate the living day light out of you but it's expected 'cause women understand themselves. Since you want to marry an already made man, she definitely won't let you enjoy the man's wealth she's groomed in peace. So, it's expected. Pray to marry into a good family 'cause you're not only marring their son but the entire family. Mothers in-law aren't the only ones who could make your life a hell hole.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
She said too much but ended up saying nothing. Mothers in-law are not mad. Though, some could frustrate the living day light out of you but it's expected 'cause women understand themselves. Since you want to marry an already made man, she definitely won't let you enjoy the man's wealth she's groomed in peace. So, it's expected. Pray to marry into a good family 'cause you're not only marring their son but the entire family. Mothers in-law aren't the only ones who could make your life a hell hole.

I know say u fear mother inlaw pass any other thing

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

I know say u fear mother inlaw pass any other thing
That was when I was ignorant. If you treat people with goodness, same will be meted on you. The only exception is if she's a witch.

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
That was when I was ignorant. If you treat people with goodness, same will be meted on you. The only exception is if she's a witch.

Hahahahahacheesycheesycheesy
Kimbraa na wa for u oo,by the way where u hide for naija sef
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahacheesycheesycheesy
Kim.braa na wa for u oo,by the way where u hide for naija sef
Rivers State, PH to be precise.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
Rivers State, PH to be precise.
Big girls state,oil ladiesgringrin
How ur side na?u go work so?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Big girls state,oil ladiesgringrin

How ur side na?u go work so?
It's those in politics that're enjoying the oil money, not the masses. I dey house.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
It's those in politics that're enjoying the oil money, not the masses. I dey house.

Forget that tin ee,gringrin

U see !u even dey house sef,gringrin
Enjoyment dey ur side oogringrin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by chii8(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Every woman is a mother in law, young woman, stop predicting trouble, your mil won't even have your time.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by eyinjuege: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:

She said she has her own money or intends to. She talked about working hard in one's youth to afford life's luxuries
She didn't talk about a ready made man anywhere, you just naturally assumed getting married equates elevation out of poverty.

20 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
eyinjuege:

She said she has her own money or intends to. She talled about working hars in one's youth to afford life's luxuries
She didn't talk about a ready made man anywhere, you just naturally assumed getting married equates elevation out of poverty.
From her post I deduced that. She layed too much emphasis on a rich man.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Ginaz(f): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
From her post I deduced that. She layed too much emphasis on a rich man.

No she didn't. It was clearly your assumption. undecided

20 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ginaz:

No she didn't. It was clearly your assumption. undecided
You're making a mountain out of a molehill. Like the average Nigerian girl doesn't see marriage as poverty alleviation. What I stated was an inferred knowledge, you needn't see it that way.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Ginaz(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
You're making a mountain from a molehill. Like the average Nigerian girl doesn't see marriage as poverty alleviation.

Sit back and read what you wrote if it made any sense. The woman was saying in her write up she doesn't want her mother in law to come and push her in her own house for doing things the easy way cos she is capable of working for her money and as such she should be able to spend her money on things that makes her life stress free without being judged.

Where in the write up did she put emphasis on a rich man?

Then I said it was your assumption not hers and you came to spit rubbish from your mouth.

Who is making a mountain from a mole hill now? What you said just now doesn't relate to me or the thread. You are insulting your intelligence not me.

27 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Sit back and read what you wrote if it made any sense. The woman was saying in her write up she doesn't want her mother in law to come and push her in her own house for doing things the easy way cos she is capable of working for her money and as such she should be able to spend her money on things that makes her life stress free without being judged.

Where in the write up did she put emphasis on a rich man?

Then I said it was your assumption not hers and you came to spit rubbish from your mouth.

Who is making a mountain from a mole hill now? What you said just now doesn't relate to me or the thread. You are insulting your intelligence not me.
First off, your mother in-law isn't going to disturb you when she's aware that the lady in question is path of her man's success story. They mostly do when they perceive a lady to be reaping from where she didn't sow. Having said that, my statement was an inferred knowledge . What I deduced from her post and it doesn't have to be what she wrote in verbatim. Scratch deeper!. She said so much of suffering as a child and not wanting to go through the same ordeal in her husband's home. Now, who's going to give her that life of luxury that her parents couldn't afford in marriage? It's the man. She could make her own money and not still not be able to afford the life she wants.

I repeat, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Rosarie(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
very funny.dnt go and drive ur future hubby cos u alrdy have a static mindset that any mil u ve mighy gve u stress.that is not true.some re nice.remeber she is ur hubby's mom and went tru alot to bring him to the man u see and got attracted to.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Ginaz(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
First off, your mother in-law isn't going to disturb you when she's aware that the lady in question is path of her man's success story. They mostly do when they perceive a lady to be reaping from where she didn't sow. Having said that, my statement was an inferred knowledge . What I deduced from her post and it doesn't have to be what she wrote in verbatim. She said so much of suffering as a child and not wanting to go through the same ordeal in her husband's home. Now, who's going to give her that life of luxury that her parents couldn't afford in marriage? It's the man. She could make her own money and not still not be able to afford the life she wants.

I repeat, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

you are the one making a big mountain out of a molehill

She said she is capable of making her money. Simple! She didn't call for your idealistic assertions and assumptions. All you said right now are ideals that doesn't hold any drop of reality.

From your "bla bla bla" to your "bla bla bla" it doesn't make any logical sense. They are all theories. Who told you she could afford her money and can't afford the life she wants? (do you make sense at all).

My dear, there is a difference between sounding intelligent and being intelligent. You are far from the later.

The most important logical thing is, she is capable of making her own money to give herself a certain comfort in her husband's house. The rest you said are stories.

Don't be sentimental. Your so called "inferred knowledge" is solely stories from your head alone.

18 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Rosarie(f): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
when i had my first child.i delivered the same time with a lady.when we were taken to the ward from the labour room.the woman had nobody with her.her mom kept calling to ask her where she was and she said she was at the market.when she dropped i asked her y she lied.she said her mom is never understanding.they are 6girls and they do not tell their mom any challenge they encounter.she kept trying to reach her mil and she said she wished her mil was her mom.after a while her mom came to the hospital without a pin.that she heard her daughter had given birth.where is the man.never on time.she kept shouting ooo.shaking evrywhere and embarassing the daughter,the woman is well to do.the daughter started crying .she did not know who told the mom.the mil too got wind of the news and ran down with so many goodies .while the mom nver touched the baby.the mil carried the baby and prayed.gve her food.then the mom left without touching d child.the mil even kept trying to speak to d woman's mom to be calm.she stayed till evening the man came that was when i knew he worked in another state.the lady told me alot about her mil and her mom.some mil could be nice.not all are bad

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ginaz:

The most important logical thing is, she is capable of making her own money to give herself a certain comfort in her husband's house. The rest you said are stories.

How did you know she's capable of making her own money?. All she said here is wishful thinking if she's not already made. Now, don't you think you're also making assumptions?.
Ginaz:

My dear, there is a difference between sounding intelligent and being intelligent. You are far from the later.

Reversed psychology doesn't work on me. And I don't need validation from you whether I sound intelligent or simply far from it. tongue
Ginaz:

Don't be sentimental. Your so called "inferred knowledge" is solely stories from your head alone.
Look up the word "Inferred knowledge" 'cause you clearly don't know it's actually theories from my head which could be true. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
How did you know she's capable of making her own money?. All she said here is wishful thinking if she's not already made. Now, don't you think you're also making assumptions?. Reversed psychology doesn't work on me. And I don't need validation from you whether I sound intelligent or simply far from it. tongue Look up the word "Inferred knowledge" 'cause you clearly don't know it's actually theories from my head which could be true. cheesy

I like thisgringrin

Atleast it my first time to see ladies arguing here with points and facts....

Oya make una dey argue dey go eegrin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Ginaz(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rosarie:
when i had my first child.i delivered the same time with a lady.when we were taken to the ward from the labour room.the woman had nobody with her.her mom kept calling to ask her where she was and she said she was at the market.when she dropped i asked her y she lied.she said her mom is never understanding.they are 6girls and they do not tell their mom any challenge they encounter.she kept trying to reach her mil and she said she wished her mil was her mom.after a while her mom came to the hospital without a pin.that she heard her daughter had given birth.where is the man.never on time.she kept shouting ooo.shaking evrywhere and embarassing the daughter,the woman is well to do.the daughter started crying .she did not know who told the mom.the mil too got wind of the news and ran down with so many goodies .while the mom nver touched the baby.the mil carried the baby and prayed.gve her food.then the mom left without touching d child.the mil even kept trying to speak to d woman's mom to be calm.she stayed till evening the man came that was when i knew he worked in another state.the lady told me alot about her mil and her mom.some mil could be nice.not all are bad

Some mother inlaw are nice. My aunt's M.I.L is very nice. She is accommodating and so jovial. I haven't seen no one like her. She does thing from the heart. She was the one who cooked for my aunt when she gave birthed to her 4 kids, bath those kids when they were born, run up and down if they fall sick. In short I pray to have her type as my. Mil

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

I like thisgringrin

Atleast it my first time to see ladies arguing here with points and facts....

Oya make una dey argue dey go eegrin
See me see wahala. See as she carry matter for head like gala and lacasera and she's even uncouth with her replies. I stopped doing aggression long ago. grin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
See me see wahala. See as she carry matter for head like gala and lacasera and she's even uncouth with her replies. I stopped doing aggression long ago. grin

Hahahahahahah na girl like u she be oogringrin

Now u don still start again,grin
Abeg make una continue jorgrin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na girl like u she be oogringrin

Now u don still start again,grin
Abeg make una continue jorgrin
I don't have the time for frustrated monikers.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't have the time for frustrated monikers.

Hahahahahah ok oogrin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Ginaz(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
How did you know she's capable of making her own money?. All she said here is wishful thinking if she's not already made. Now, don't you think you're also making assumptions?. Reversed psychology doesn't work on me. And I don't need validation from you whether I sound intelligent or simply far from it. tongue Look up the word "Inferred knowledge" 'cause you clearly don't know it's actually theories from my head which could be true. cheesy

Still the same bla bla bla and bla. My dear, talk something new, it's getting stale. In case you are having problems understanding what the poor woman said, here is a summary...

"The woman said she won't let her mother- in law to pushed her in her own house. Technology has made things easy for everyone so she shouldn't be expected to cook with firewood or grind pepper with grinding stone when she could use a blender. She has past those as she did it when little. She doesn't see reasons to suffer herself cos she is a new wife. She could afford to give herself a stressed free life"

That is what all these is about! No where she stated that she need a rich man or her mother-in -law is protecting her rich son like you said.

Try to be comprehensive in reading. It's your type that would write more than is needed in an exam.

Stick to the content and stop assuming.

19 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ginaz:

[s] Still the same bla bla bla and bla. My dear, talk something new, it's getting stale. In case you are having problems understanding what the poor woman said, here is a summary...

"The woman said she won't let her mother- in law to push her in her own house. Technology has made things easy for everyone so she shouldn't be expected to cook with firewood or grind pepper with grinding stone when she could use a blender. She has past those as she did it when little. She doesn't see reason to suffer herself cos she is a new wife. She could afford to give herself a stress free life"

That is what all these is about! No where she stated that she need a rich man or her mother-in -law is protecting her rich son like you said.

Try to be comprehensive in reading. It's your type that would write more that is needed in an exam.

Stick to the content and stop assuming. [/s]
Look up the word "Inferred knowledge". It's an assignment.
With this your manners, I won't be surprised if your types are the ones who write long post on the kind of mother in-laws they want when their character is nothing to write home about.

You're too stupid to converse with.

Goodnight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Ginaz(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
Look up the word "Inferred knowledge". It's an assignment.

You're too stupid to converse with.

Your so called inferred knowledge sounds so foolish judging from what is coming out from your head.

Inferred knowledge that came out poorly constructed from you is what I should take as an assignment? maybe there is a new name for inferred knowledge I think. Being sentimental and assuming is the new name maybe.

Say your bla bla and bla. afterwards you should sit down to research the meaning of inferred knowledge cos you know nothing.

Inferred knowledges are conclusions gotten from evidence and derived from logical reasons. Yours are sentimental and idealistic so far from the story and point.

Do me a favour by keeping your mentions to yourself as whatever you say would be classified as a bla bla bla

Accept mistakes, it won't kill you.

Bye! I'm done with you!

19 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Organs(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Ginaz:

Your so called inferred knowledge sounds so foolish judging from what is coming out from your head.

Inferred knowledge that came out poorly constructed from you is what I should take as an assignment? maybe there is a new name for inferred knowledge I think. Being sentimental and assuming is the new name maybe.

Say your bla bla and bla. afterwards you should sit down to research the meaning of inferred knowledge cos you know nothing.

Inferred knowledge are conclusions gotten from evidence and derived from logical reasons. Yours are sentimental and idealistic so far from the story and point.

Do me a favour by keeping your mentions to yourself as whatever you say would be classified as a bla bla bla

Accept mistakes, it won't kill you.

Bye! I'm done with you!

GINAZ: You are on point. I agree with you absolutely. I think Kimbraa got confused with the subtle way in the write up. For example the writer said "money in the house" once there is money etc and Kimbra is "inferring" she was referring to her husbands money but like you said, there are so many pointers in the write up that shows clearly your explanation is CORRECT.

BENITA27: Sometimes your argument is not right but you hold on to it anyways. You should explore the other person's viewpoint else you won't learn. Just follow Ginaz's chain of thought and read it again and you will get to the ahaaaa moment. My hunch is you won't still accept, cos you are female, somehow females do not accept and give in to other females. Its just an unwritten code, they see the truth in it but they will refuse to accept the truth as the truth.... Why? i don't know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Organs:

GINAZ: You are on point. I agree with you absolutely. I think Kimbraa got confused with the subtle way in the write up. For example the writer said "money in the house" once there is money etc and Kimbra is "inferring" she was referring to her husbands money but like you said, there are so many pointers in the write up that shows clearly your explanation is CORRECT.

Sometimes your argument is not right but you hold on to it anyways. You should explore the other person's viewpoint else you won't learn. Just follow Ginaz's chain of thought and read it again and you will get to the ahaaaa moment. My hunch is you won't still accept, cos you are female, somehow females do not accept and give in to other females. Its just an unwritten code, they see the truth in it but they will refuse to accept the truth as the truth.... Why? i don't know.
How would you know whether I got confused at some point or not?. I read the post before commenting so my comment was strictly based on what I inferred from her write-up. Why don't you "Like" and go than telling me what you think is right or wrong 'cause last time I checked, rights or wrongs are relative.

Back to the topic. Let me assume she intends working to make her money, at the end of the day whose finances are bigger chunks going to go to family upkeep? Her man. So what are we talking about here?. If her parents couldn't give her a life of luxury like she said and she's already wishfully thinking of caving one for herself it all boils down to having a well to do man in ones life 'cause all she mentioned would be provided by her husband and maybe an insignificant amount by her.

Bottom line, most mothers in-law who make their daughters in-laws life a hell hole do so 'cause these women met their men already made so they just develop this feelings that she's come to reap where she didn't sow. For these ones, winning their heart would be out of one's good deeds and genuine feelings for their sons. Marry a pauper and see if his mother would make your life miserable.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife / Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / Help On Best Baby Hair Lotion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.