Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ernestly Looking For A Business Partner (at Least One Million Naira) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ernestly Looking For A Business Partner (at Least One Million Naira) (535 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ernestly Looking For A Business Partner (at Least One Million Naira) by zitou(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
I am Oluwole (27), male, Nigeria I am currently serving in the Nigeria Navy and well trained in fish farming; I started as an apprentice under my brother in 1992. I have since then been into fish farming but always in conjunction with my brother.  My brother and I acquired a fish farm in Ibadan some few years back and we do not have funds to run it.  It was an opportunistic acquisition and the farm had been lying fallow. I would have taken loan from UBA my bank, but I have a no wahala loan running.
          The farm is on 27 plots with fifteen ponds, the smallest of the pond can occupy as much as 3000 pieces of catfish table size and the biggest can take forty thousand pieces, two acres of bare land, free flowing spring for clean natural water supply. The farm is in Agbofieti village, (behind Nigerian Institute of Horticulture), Apata Ibadan. The pond can produce as much as sixty thousand KG of catfish or more per annum. The major problem we have now is funds; if we see anyone who can partner with us we will really appreciate it.
         Considering the size of the farm and the facilities we have ready, from experience it is possible to make 200% of your investment per annum (being conservative). We are looking for anybody who is willing to invest minimum of a Million Naira, and we do not want more than three people PLEASE! We are just trying to avoid dealing with many people since we are not running an investment house and the business will grow overtime. We will  offer our partner 100% profit on investment over a year (Partly Paid Quarterly), according to our plan A, or 200% profit in 18 months paid once according to our plan B. we can bear 70% risk as we are sure of the viabiity of cat fish production and sales in Nigeria. You can employ the service of your lawyer, come to survey the farm or ask more personal questions via my e mail appended. Otherwise you can call me on 08069213336. flakkymedics@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Net Work Marketing / Five Top Business Growth Tips For Entrepreneurs And Small Business Owners / Pls Does This Pay Per Click Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.