Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

NIGERIA :THE THEATRE OF TRAGIO COMEDIOS. BY LUKMAN JIBRIN. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NIGERIA :THE THEATRE OF TRAGIO COMEDIOS. BY LUKMAN JIBRIN. (412 Views)

Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. / Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize / AN ABERRATION ....A Short Story By Lukman Jibrin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA :THE THEATRE OF TRAGIO COMEDIOS. BY LUKMAN JIBRIN. by Teco2(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
"Sai Baba....sai Baba....saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Babaaaaaaaaaaaa 2019".

"Aha, is that a new song?"

"Yes,a song for my president. ...my incorruptible General. ..don't you think he deserves to be in Aso Rock for another four years?"

"Which Aso Rock are you talking about? the one taken up by rats? I don't think Mr president go fit stay there for another four years".

"You're a mischievous man....an irresponsible element, a wailing wailer ".

"Did I say anything wrong? "

"people like you are the enemies of the government, you work day and night to undermine the effort of our darling president but God pass you, insha Allah Baba is still going to be there in 2019"

"You see, now you are calling me an enemy because I'm speaking the truth.Look, I'm not against Baba but at the same time, I'm not going to be lying in the name of support for Baba...We need to stop praise singing, instead of distracting Baba with 2019,we should allow him concentrate on his, after all ,he has two years remaining. Beside has he declared his intention? "

"No, not yet...."

"then please allow him concentrate on his job and fulfill the promises he made during his political campaigns ".

"But Baba has fulfilled almost all his promise....He is a man of his word ".

"What....are You on weed or something? which promises has Baba fulfilled? "

"Are You blind? his achievements are so glaring "

"Perhaps, you're talking about hunger, inflation, unemployment, insecurity and suicide that are common under this administration ".

"Do you see why I called you an irresponsible element? Baba has tackled insecurity, food items are no longer expensive and do you know why? Baba's policies encourage local production and a lot of rice mills are springing everywhere in the country ".

"Yes, I agree with on that but about the 3million jobs he promised? "

"Ah, I see, you must have been at the PDP convention day before yesterday. ...I can see you swallowed all the nonsense spoken by Atiku ".

"What nonsense are you talking about? "

"Ha, don't tell me you were not at the convention. ...I thought you're a PDP member ".

"look let me make something clear to you. ...I'm not a politician, I'm just a concern citizen who monitor the conduct of government officials and speak on where the err.....now tell me, what did Atiku say? "

"The same thing you are saying now...that the APC government promised 3million jobs but Nigerians ended up losing 3million Jobs in one year".

"But he was right...."

"Oh no, not Atiku, was he not part of APC that promised 3million jobs? That's simply a statement by a desperate politician".

"All politicians are same...They are political frogs jumping from one political party to another. it's not surprisingto hear Atiku berating the party he left few weeks ago but that those not change the fact that Baba has not fulfill that part of the promise"

"No, was Atiku not part of the PDP that failed to provide 3million Jobs in sixteen years? how on earth would he expect APC to provide that in two years ?"

"My friend, PDP never promised that but APC did. .....well, that's by the way, what was the outcome of the convention? "

"One Uche Secondus wins the chairmanship ".

"That's good......it means the election went smoothly, free and fair".

"No, I don't think so"

"What do you mean? "

"Can you imagine, the number of accredited voters was 2215 but the total number of vote casted was 2295"

"What....how comes?"

"Are You asking me? PDP and irregularities are like 5&6"

"it seems PDP have not learnt their lessons and if they continue like this, they would have to count themselves out of the race...."

"Are You even counting them? oh my friend, stop dreaming. ...PDP has lost its integrity since 2000Bc"

"But is still not too late for them. .."

"Yes, is still not too late but are they ready to mend their ways? that was their party's convention yet they were not honest to themselves ".

"By the way, have you heard that Nigerian women are now killing their husbands? "

"Ah, are you talking about maryam Sanda? "

"Yes, our women are becoming something else. How would a woman killed her husband and leave her son or daughter fatherless and possibly motherless because if justice is to take it course, should wil end up in prison for the rest of her".

"Yes, one of my neighbours too, his wife cut off his manhood for cheating on her".

"Ah, just imagine a man without his genital organ".

"Ah, Baba must do something about this".

"What! what has Baba got to do with women killing their husband's?"

"Is he not our president? his citizens are dying in the hands of their wives. Maybe he should talk to the minister of education to introduce a course at the university like: " How to defend yourself against your wife " or " Don't marry second wife ".

"Please leave Baba out of this....but come to think of it, man are also at fault. ....won't they remain faithful to their wives? "

"I agree with you but there is no justification for a woman to kill her husband ....why not walk out of the marriage? well, I still insist that Baba has to do something ".

"Baba again? well, have you heard that one of our state governors introduced a new ministry in his state called ministry of happiness and fulfilment? "

"No, I don't know anything about that ".

"Are u not in this country? "

"I said I don't know anything ".

Alright. ...imo state Governor introduced ministry of happiness and fulfilment "

"I think that's a good new for the people of Imo....maybe he wants his people to be happy ".

"How would they be happy when the state government is not paying their workers paying promptly and are using state funds to erect statues".

"Well, don't judge him yet.Maybe with the creation of ministry of happiness and fulfilment, people of Imo will start smiling ".

"We hope so.....".
Re: NIGERIA :THE THEATRE OF TRAGIO COMEDIOS. BY LUKMAN JIBRIN. by muhammed50(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
A perfect illustration of Nigerians
Re: NIGERIA :THE THEATRE OF TRAGIO COMEDIOS. BY LUKMAN JIBRIN. by Teco2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
muhammed50:
A perfect illustration of Nigerians
thanks for the comment

(1) (Reply)

The Spoken Word / Valentine Story / The Art And Attitude Of Success - FREE BOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.