Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,179 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram (4093 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Viral Photos Of Girl 'cooking' Her Vagina At A Herbalist’s Breaks Internet / Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by abefedammy: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
We all saw DJ Khaled’s baby boy Asahd join and got massive followers and it was really amazing. Alexis Benjamin, @alexis_benjamin_ on instagram, a beautiful 5 year old lady has joined the Giant social media Platform and has caused traffic as major celebrities are liking all she is doing.
She hasn’t stopped there but shared with us Her Woman Crush Wednesday #WCW.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/5-years-old-girl-alexis-benjamin-breaks.html

lalasticlala
missyB3
dominique
fynestboi

Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

∆ With all the matter wey dey ground?? ∆

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by ClitoPen: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Came to see the caused traffic
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by Jumionay: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Issokay!

15k to be won this December!! Follow us on IG @jtalentshow
*music*comedy*dance*drawing*spoken word
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by UGLEEBOI: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thank God !!!

Checked my internet... nothing broken
undecided
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by purples25(f): 2:09am On Dec 14, 2017
She's so cute but isn't this a little early ? I'm just worried that the internet is a place for adults cuz there are more sinister beings that even adults can't handle. I'm all for a child becoming a star early and all, but this is still worrying.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by dayleke: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2017
purples25:
She's so cute but isn't this a little early ? I'm just worried that the internet is a place for adults cuz there are more sinister beings that even adults can't handle. I'm all for a child becoming a star early and all, but this is still worrying.

Hold ur breath dear, dem no go hear...
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2017
d gal no even fyne self angry
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by yousfry(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Maybe, she has snapseed for pc. because snapseed is the best editing application developed by Google. 29 Tools and Filters, with Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective, Opens JPG and RAW files, Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later, filter brush and All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control.

Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2017
but am still using d net na
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by ngmart(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is a clear example of a blogger looking for cheap traffic
Re: 5 Years Old Girl, Breaks Internet With Her Lovely Photos As She Joins Instagram by silvamiami(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2017
With only Two pishures?

And wheres the traffic she is causing??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage’s Sexual Video (funny Memes ) / Bobrisky Slays In New Pictures After Returning From Prison(photos) / “Go Peacefully And Come Out Peacefully” - Soldier Beg Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.