Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) (72685 Views)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics / Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by jaybenugo: 12:15pm On May 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMO44pqJ2M

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Photos, Video)

Popularly Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has sparked hilarious reactions on social media after a video of her joining the trending Carry Me Dey Go Challenge emerged, IGBERETV reports.

Few days ago, some single ladies gathered in the church and sang about their desire to get to their husbands' house as they appealed to God in a hilarious video.

The controversial actress rode on the back of a man on her way to her husband's house in the video as she sang the viral song but she fell mid-way through the journey.

In the caption of the video shared on her Instagram handle, she joked about not reaching her husband's house because Jehovah dropped her on the road.

She wrote;

”Ontop challenge I still no reach husband house!! As Jehovah drop me for ROAD..”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd3zjZto11T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by olamidedivotee(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
If she used the same energy she used to gain controversies towards marriage, she would have been happily married with kids.

That man on the floor is a big time fool.

Hire me to write contents for your blog or brand.

287 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Islandlady(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Eww shocked
This hanty and clout chasing na 5&6. . . Always trying to be relevant in the cycle of things!

Well my problem is that cheap dude on the floor who turns himself to a donkey grin later all these broke redpillars will be shouting women are cheap, see their fellow gender...SMH

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2022
She’s all about the clout
Dumb doxy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by beautyhd: 2:13pm On May 24, 2022
This lady is all shades of vibes, you can’t take it away from her, both positive and negative vibes.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On May 24, 2022
Attention is a drug to this person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:
If she used the same energy she used to gain controversies towards marriage, she would have been happily married with kids.

Hire me to write contents for you blog or brand.
I guess people don’t play in your universe. I pity the children living around you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:

In that case why is it that Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy is not happily married with kids ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Abbertee2: 5:41pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Big fool indeed. But what if he is paid for that . That woman can do anything to trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Juspe: 6:12pm On May 24, 2022
God will surely provide at the right time, just keep on praying. I wish you the best

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Onyi22(f): 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
Take Tonto dike matter personal at your own peril grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by colestephan86: 6:42pm On May 24, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMO44pqJ2M

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Photos, Video)

Popularly Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has sparked hilarious reactions on social media after a video of her joining the trending Carry Me Dey Go Challenge emerged, IGBERETV reports.

Few days ago, some single ladies gathered in the church and sang about their desire to get to their husbands' house as they appealed to God in a hilarious video.

The controversial actress rode on the back of a man on her way to her husband's house in the video as she sang the viral song but she fell mid-way through the journey.

In the caption of the video shared on her Instagram handle, she joked about not reaching her husband's house because Jehovah dropped her on the road.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd3zjZto11T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I thought this lady calls herself, her own husband, that she is responsible for herself.
The reason a woman was created is because if a man . Don't ever forget

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 24, 2022
Tonto is such a playful person. cheesy
And she doesn't care what you think.
No be her fault say her marriage no work
And she no fit kill herself, Life continues....
No be everybody marriage dey work for

I love her vibes abeg. smiley.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2022
Mad girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by pretydiva(f): 7:51pm On May 24, 2022
This her craving for attention is getting too much undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
but she fell mid-way through the journey

she joked about not reaching her husband's house because Jehovah dropped her on the road.

This could be a signal for the said man to run for his dear life, before it end in another dramas like those before him.
Let ask Olakunle Churchill, Kpokpogri and co.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by gambia(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
Mod wey carry this yeye thing come front page suppose chop ban.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
Who cares for some weed?

Let's pretend some people dont exist and blow MJ till she CUM and we Climax to the cocoons
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by LilyColin(f): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
C
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by fasho01(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
So how is this news now

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by LilyColin(f): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
She's depressed fr fr.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by dapsoneh: 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
King kpepoporigi Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by Axis313(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
Which kind mumu man be dis one,I wonder how much she paid him to reduce himself to the lowest of the low.
Tueh.
angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
Make some people fear God small naa

Na you comot from the keke abi na Jehovah no carry you reach the house

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
shocked

Please, how much does controversy adds to someone's account??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by soft101: 8:04pm On May 24, 2022
Anything is now news.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) by naijainstinct: 8:04pm On May 24, 2022
Great web designer and graphic designer needed urgently. Please DM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.