Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline (1066 Views)

Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by Samuelcyprial(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Beyonce displayed her cleavage and thighs in a glittery gold dress that had a plunging neckline and crotch-high slit.

She completed the look with gold heels and jewelry. In another lovely photo, the star cozied up to her superstar husband Jay Z.

More photos at http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/12/beyonce-flaunt-in-gold-dress-with.html

Re: Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by tmx21(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017

The more a thing is seen, the lesser the importance attached to it. Cleavages in this century is just like seeing the palm,there's no secret in it anymore.
Re: Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by Jakumo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
tmx21:

The more a thing is seen, the lesser the importance attached to it. Cleavages in this century is just like seeing the palm,there's no secret in it anymore.

I never get tired of admiring natural full cleavages, provided that they do not belong to anyone's mother, which is the case here.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by tmx21(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jakumo:

I never get tired of admiring natural full cleavages, provided that they do not belong to anyone's mother, which is the case here.
not bad. Thats the route of your perception. I gave mine.
Re: Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by Jakumo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
tmx21:
not bad. Thats the route of your perception. I gave mine.

I dream of one day scoring a gig as the shower-room attendant in the women's hostel of a university. Join me in prayer today, in Jeeesus name.
Re: Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Jakumo:

Lol it's automatic turnoff for me too once I find out a lady has given birth before. No matter how sexy she looks
Re: Beyonce Flaunt In Gold Dress With Crotch-high Slit And Plunging Neckline by Kuyo: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Beyonce my baby girl

(1) (Reply)

Australian Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With / Davido Pictured With DJ Cuppy And Femi Otedola, Alongside Aliko Dangote / Toolz Is Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.