Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze (1307 Views)

My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
First of all, freeze or anyone seeking to know the truth must as matter of urgency fight to realise that the old testament has not been abolished, but it's to be fulfilled day by day, by the disciples of Christ Jesus. The scribes and Pharisees couldn't understood how to do the law. The word of God Almighty is the law.

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increases with the increase of God.

2:20 Wherefore if you be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to ordinances, 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 2:22 Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the commandments and doctrines of men? 2:23 Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

For those who knows the truth, there is nothing that is in New testament that didn't come from the old testament. If you are a baby in the school of Bibles studies you wouldn't know the differences and the applications.

When you listen carefully the way and manner CHRIST JESUS preached while on earth you will think towards this way. Here are some instances where our lord Jesus Christ compared the old testament and the Glorious things;

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now this is absolutely merciful, he CHRIST JESUS never said because you taught wrongly you aren't coming to the kingdom of heaven, no, he said you be considered as last born in the house. What mercy, how lowly the lord is!

He continues;

5:21 You have heard that it was said by them of old time, You shall not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, means you fool, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

5:27 You have heard that it was said by them of old time, You shall not commit adultery: 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her already in his heart.

5:29 And if your right eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into hell.

5:30 And if your right hand offend you, cut it off, and cast it from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into hell.

5:31 It have been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committed adultery.

5:33 Again, you have heard that it has been said by them of old time, you shall not for swear yourself, but shall perform unto the Lord your oaths: 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 5:35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

5:36 Neither shalt you swear by your head, because you can not make one hair white or black.

5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these comes of evil. That's from Satan.
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Well written. Thanks much
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by SweetJoystick(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yawns, makes no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Great article
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
God bless you
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Raymondfayowole(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
OP Bible ref u r giving does not relate wit wat u are saying. I want to ask u a question: Dou you agree with me that we have 2 priesthood in the bible, Levitical and Melchizedecal priesthood. if you agree wit me what is it that u don't understand, if Jesus Christ came in d order of Melchizedek which signifies a change of law in the priesthood, y do u then choose to follow the law of the levitical priesthood, if Christ wanted us to follow the old law he would have come in the order of Aaron.

1 Like

Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Goshen360(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
The law, INCLUDING THE 10 COMMANDMENTS IS ABOLISHED. You tell me show you scriptures and I will.

UgonnaLearnToday..... cool
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Raymondfayowole:
OP Bible ref u r giving does not relate wit wat u are saying. I want to ask u a question: Dou you agree with me that we have 2 priesthood in the bible, Levitical and Melchizedecal priesthood. if you agree wit me what is it that u don't understand, if Jesus Christ came in d order of Melchizedek which signifies a change of law in the priesthood, y do u then choose to follow the law of the levitical priesthood, if Christ wanted us to follow the old law he would have come in the order of Aaron.

Very nice questions, now listen carefully, I said the word God Almighty is Law. I never mentioned the law of Moses. I am talking about original commandments which is active, alive and quick.

There is the law of God Almighty and the laws of men which are human traditions which was abolished on the cross of Calvary. Those law
Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

But the good Law, the law of perfect liberty which makes free can never be abolished, because heaven and earth will pass away but the word of God Almighty remain.

Guess what?? Christ Jesus is the living Law. That's why there is a standing order to all creatures to obey the Son of God Almighty. If you got anything from what I have been struggling to impact to you. Know for sure that God's Law which is His commandments will live forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Goshen360:
The law, INCLUDING THE 10 COMMANDMENTS IS ABOLISHED. You tell me show you scriptures and I will.

UgonnaLearnToday..... cool

You are still young in biblical studies, study some more
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Goshen360(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You are still young in biblical studies, study some more

Why don't you teach or school me and lemme ask you questions.

1 Like

Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=63248382][/quote]

It's funny to note how ignorant Pastorpreneurs think that the Law is just the 10 commandments alone.

If you are not keeping the Sabbath day holy...you are breaking one of the commandments.

If you are wearing mixed material of wool with cotton, you are breaking a commandment.

If you are tithing money instead of harvested crops and livestock, you are also breaking a commandment.

IGNORANCE EVERYWHERE

Tithing as per the Torah is obsolete in line with today's reality.

But the sacrificial giving as preached by Jesus in Matthew 25 v 31-46 can never ever be obsolete. It would pass the test of time in the past, present and future across all races of humanity under heaven.
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkCornel:

It's funny to note how ignorant Pastorpreneurs think that the Law is just the 10 commandments alone.

If you are not keeping the Sabbath day holy...you are breaking one of the commandments.

If you are wearing mixed material of wool with cotton, you are breaking a commandment.

If you are tithing money instead of harvested crops and livestock, you are also breaking a commandment.

IGNORANCE EVERYWHERE

Tithing as per the Torah is obsolete in line with today's reality.

But the sacrificial giving as preached by Jesus in Matthew 25 v 31-46 can never ever be obsolete. It would pass the test of time in the past, present and future across all races of humanity under heaven.

I see you have revelations to share, thanks and I pray you go deeper into the right knowledge of God Almighty and also of CHRIST.

Most folks read from outside..

1 Like

Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:

I see you have revelations to share, thanks and I pray you go deeper into the right knowledge of God Almighty and also of CHRIST.

Most folks read from outside..

My brother in TRUTH...I say a big amen to your prayers.

May the Uncreated Creator and Eternal Father of everything seen and unseen help us all.

Amen.
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Goshen360:

Why don't you teach or school me and lemme ask you questions.

If you have learned or heard him you'd be very humble with knowledge and absolutely filled with the father's love.

Hey, knowledge puffs up but, love builds . If after you have finished reading the great article and yet didn't hear a thing, then you need to hear the Lord. You are reading books. The book is alive and has a Name. His name is the word of God Almighty which is quick and active ever alive to prove ignorant men wrong.

Like he appeared to Paul the apostle in mighty shining light and spoke to him, he heard the voice of the righteous man Jesus Christ. You need to hear him, not just reading books without life.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also has made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life.
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Goshen360(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:

If you have learned or heard him you'd be very humble with knowledge and absolutely filled with the father's love.

Hey, knowledge puffs up but, love builds . If after you have finished reading the great article and yet didn't hear a thing, then you need to hear the Lord. You are reading books. The book is alive and has a Name. His name is the word of God Almighty which is quick and active ever alive to prove ignorant men wrong.

Like he appeared to Paul the apostle in mighty shining light and spoke to him, he heard the voice of the righteous man Jesus Christ. You need to hear him, not just reading books without life.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also has made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life.

You still haven't said anything. My statement was....the law, including the ten commandment was abolished. You said, I'm young in biblical studies so I told you to school me....how the law and ten commandments still stay....I'm being focus on my statement and your response. Thats what I needed you to address.
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Goshen360:

You still haven't said anything. My statement was....the law, including the ten commandment was abolished. You said, I'm young in biblical studies so I told you to school me....how the law and ten commandments still stay....I'm being focus on my statement and your response. Thats what I needed you to address.

What is the Law please tell me
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Goshen360(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:

What is the Law please tell me

You tell me because you the one schooling me now and lemme ask questions
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Goshen360:

You tell me because you the one schooling me now and lemme ask questions

Where then did you got it that the law and the ten commandments have been abolished. You didn't know what you were saying already. I knew you were really young in the study.

So, Accept it quickly, your opinion for now doesn't count, because you don't know any better.

Since you never knew what is the law yet you said it had been abolished. Good welfare..
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Goshen360(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Where then did you got it that the law and the ten commandments have been abolished. You didn't know what you were saying already. I knew you were really young in the study.

So, Accept it quickly, your opinion for now doesn't count, because you don't know any better.

Since you never knew what is the law yet you said it had been abolished. Good welfare..

Joker grin

Didn't I make the statement and said ask me for scriptures? You see how you that is mature can't even decode my statement. Okay, since you that's mature can't get the job done here, let the young one help you out.

1. Romans 7vs6-12 and 2 Cor.3vs2-11 proves the 10 commandments IS THE or INCLUSIVE of the OLD COVENANT.

2. Hebrews 8vs13 says the first IS OBSOLETE.

You want to argue with scriptures?

grin
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Goshen360:

Joker grin

Didn't I make the statement and said ask me for scriptures? You see how you that is mature can't even decode my statement. Okay, since you that's mature can't get the job done here, let the young one help you out.

1. Romans 7vs6-12 and 2 Cor.3vs2-11 proves the 10 commandments IS THE or INCLUSIVE of the OLD COVENANT.

2. Hebrews 8vs13 says the first IS OBSOLETE.

You want to argue with scriptures?

grin

Thank God you poured it out junkies.....

Listen, Nigeria laws can never be abolished, never, it's either modified, and sign again into Law.

Psalms 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 19:11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

There is the new and old laws, the first law which was abolished was contrary to us

Never say the law of God Almighty is abolished. The ten commandments are just a section of the laws, there are thousands of statues and ordinances established in the blood of bulls and goats, but the Eternal Law like to love your neighbor as yourself is sure and perfect.

Like I asked you before what is a law Meaning you don't actually know what a law is. Full stop
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkCornel:

My brother in TRUTH...I say a big amen to your prayers.

May the Uncreated Creator and Eternal Father of everything seen and unseen help us all.

Amen.

Amen
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Goshen360(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Thank God you poured it out junkies.....

Listen, Nigeria laws can never be abolished, never, it's either modified, and sign again into Law.

Psalms 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 19:11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

There is the new and old laws, the first law which was abolished was contrary to us

Never say the law of God Almighty is abolished. The ten commandments are just a section of the laws, there are thousands of statues and ordinances established in the blood of bulls and goats, but the Eternal Law like to love your neighbor as yourself is sure and perfect.

Like I asked you before what is a law Meaning you don't actually know what a law is. Full stop

grin

So you understand I was talking about the old law WHICH THE TEN COMMANDMENTS INCLUDES? Why then do you want to argue? Btw, what makes you think I don't know what the law is? You're joking! Moreso, how is Nigeria law got anything to do with the Mosaic law? Btw, you don't need no eternal law to tell you or instruct you to love. Love is part of our new nature, it comes as a package in our new DNA. To know God is to love!

1 Like

Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Goshen360:

grin

So you understand I was talking about the old law WHICH THE TEN COMMANDMENTS INCLUDES? Why then do you want to argue? Btw, what makes you think I don't know what the law is? You're joking! Moreso, how is Nigeria law got anything to do with the Mosaic law? Btw, you don't need no eternal law to tell you or instruct you to love. Love is part of our new nature, it comes as a package in our new DNA. To know God is to love!

Why then will you be judged if there is no Law. My guest, try to learn quickly and stop dwelling on past glory.

A law is a Will. Get it now. And stop the arguments. You can't abolish the will totally, you can only modify alright.

The first will was with flesh and blood. and because the Law is spiritual canal men couldn't obey the testaments. Yet they promised they can.

Christ Jesus came to fulfill the part of the Law which says the soul that sins shall die, and so he died for your sins our sins and was raised from the dead because it was impossible for life to die.

He established a new agreements in his blood. Between God Almighty and men. That's why he's the mediator of the New agreement. New Law. Come out from this no Law sinful men, parading themselves as disciples of Christ

Hebrews 12:25 See that you refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

That's why there are sins in your assembly. Because you always fight the will of God Almighty in your Law

1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Get it immediately and stop the delusion. As he gave us commandments. This is John the beloved, the one who has the revelations of love as you claim. Yet he talked about God's commandments.....

Once you are in the dark it's difficult to agree with the truth. You have thought you knew so much, and here the truth is gushing out like living water...
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Don't you know that freedom comes with responsibilities,.

Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

In the practice. And to love is a whole dimensions of revelation. Love isn't a feeling. Like I am feeling to love. It's by faith.

And faith is a law. Without faith none shall see God Almighty

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by Sheddywiz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Know the whole truth about tithe. dont be deceived by petty arguments and blasphemous words about tithing. click on link below for a detailed review of tithing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4226027/truth-tithing-pastor-murphy-akpovi
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
It's already here
Re: The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze by lightblazingnow(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

God Wld Not Do For Man What Man Can Do For Himself. But Here Is The Question... / Kennedy Ife Death: Man 'killed By Family In Botched Exorcism' / The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.