Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 (130639 Views)

GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 / 2018 Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Gbengene3763: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Same here. I submitted yesterday only to receive a mail that it didn't deliver. Anybody with the same issue and still got the invite today? Somebody help o
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by abdoullerh: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
No not yet
SADYBABA:
Has anyone from Kano or KADUNA received invitation text msg?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Femillionz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello Everyone, another opportunity is out here for graduates.

HEINEKEN International Graduate Recuitment 2018 is recruiting for graduate position with less than 2 years working experience.

follow link below to apply

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/heineken-international-graduate-recruitment-2018/
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
please I sent my application to experience. centre792@gmail.com but my application bounced back after 24 hrs
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by purplejuli: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
we applied for a job via mail... now Glo is sending invite via text only .. and to only Glo lines does this look professional?

this is an aptitiude test, why don't u give everyone a chance... Nawa o
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by horlumightyy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
it seems like they are using having a glo number on your c.v as part of the criteria. This is serious ooo
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Akinlekanwr(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
The mail bounced back after 24 hours.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Akinlekanwr(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
A lot of people had their mails bounce back after 24 hours. We all couldn't have made spelling mistakes.

horlumightyy:
it seems like they are using having a glo number on your c.v as part of the criteria. This is serious ooo

Why not edit your CV and have it bear a glo line, and resend the mail. Nothing was said about multiple application after all.
grin
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dmes(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Both attitude test and interview same day....please what's dia question like?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mightyleks(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
So glo have started sending invite? Any non glo line on CV received?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dakeskese(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
J
prettyaura:
have u received their test invite?
No bro.
I applied yesterday and I got an 'unable to deliver' mail today. Its well sha
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Maybe the email is filled up I guess
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by prettyaura: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
dakeskese:
J
No bro.
I applied yesterday and I got an 'unable to deliver' mail today. Its well sha
awww..sorry sis..its well indeed.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Richkinwe: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
obus60:
Maybe the email is filled up I guess
Yeah, the failure notice mentioned it.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by giddy23: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
I knew they were gonna use the Glo line to screen people out!
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by abdulbaba200(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
obus60:
please I sent my application to experience. centre792@gmail.com but my application bounced back after 24 hrs
the correct address is experience.centre792@gmail.com mind you there's no space btw experiencedot and centre
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Haven't gotten any invite oo

Are they doing this in batches? ?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Aroboi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Guys they used d glo number stuff..i applied first wit my mtn line nd had 2 use my mums glo number on my cv 2 apply again..nd dey av sent d invite 2 her glo line.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by azelab: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
please can someone re-apply with glo number now
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
I applied using glo line, the glo line was not on when the invites were sent this morning. Line on tonight, no message
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayofag(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Aroboi:
Guys they used d glo number stuff..i applied first wit my mtn line nd had 2 use my mums glo number on my cv 2 apply again..nd dey av sent d invite 2 her glo line.

When did you reapply with the glo number?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by abdoullerh: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
This one na to buy new glo sim abi? Nawa o
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Aroboi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
ayofag:

When did you reapply with the glo number?
5days ago

1 Like

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by prettyboy5: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Funny set of people here, attaching not getting test invitations to not using Glo phone number, when someone already has said here how he didn't use a Glo number and yet got an invite, someone I contacted also got her invite for Lagos, and her phone numbers on her CV are both MTN. Of course if you are competent enough from your CV and you have MTN and Glo phone numbers on your CV, you expect Glo to send the invite to your MTN? Of course its normal they pick their network number to send the message. So what's the issue about that?

Also, I know other location invites would roll out in the coming days and weeks, so chill guys. For now I think its just Lagos, Abuja and Enugu they are handling. For those of you believing its a "use a Glo line and get an invite" thing you guys can continue daydreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by manneger2: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Anybody received in ph?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by manneger2: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
prettyboy5:
Funny set of people here, attaching not getting test invitations to not using Glo phone number, when someone already has said here how he didn't use a Glo number and yet got an invite, someone I contacted also got her invite for Lagos, and her phone numbers on her CV are both MTN. Of course if you are competent enough from your CV and you have MTN and Glo phone numbers on your CV, you expect Glo to send the invite to your MTN? Of course its normal they pick their network number to send the message. So what's the issue about that?

Also, I know other location invites would roll out in the coming days and weeks, so chill guys. For now I think its just Lagos, Abuja and Enugu they are handling. For those of you believing its a "use a Glo line and get an invite" thing you guys can continue daydreaming.
Bros no body have said here he got invite with non glo line, that guy is simply asking people that got invite with non glo line to indicate, they are using it to screen people out
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
UEK33:
i got an invite...
i used a non glo line..
my centre is Enugu..
plz put mention me if you fit into d above criteria.
He didn't use a glo line, but he received
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by manneger2: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
UEK33:
i got an invite...
i used a non glo line..
my centre is Enugu..
plz put mention me if you fit into d above criteria.
Bros this ur post is confusing, have u gotten invite with non glo line?
Yea or No
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by manneger2: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
7Alexander:

He didn't use a glo line, but he received
He is asking for people that fall into that criteria to indicate
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please who knows if this is going to be in batches??

And i don't think it was based on "glo" line alone

My neigbour received an invite with her "only" airtel number on her cv
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by manneger2: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
ukjerry:
Please who knows if this is going to be in batches??

And i don't think it was based on "glo" line alone

My neigbour received an invite with her "only" airtel number on her cv
Which branch
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by prettyboy5: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
manneger2:

Bros no body have said here he got invite with non glo line, that guy is simply asking people that got invite with non glo line to indicate, they are using it to screen people out

"They are using it to screen people out" ... Your better don't say things you are not sure about, why are you guys this panicky over everything? I know a girl in Lagos who got an invite with MTN line, and other test locations have not even been invited for test yet so why start shivering over nothing? Isn't it better to wait for all test locations to be invited for test before making hasty generalisations?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.