Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lost But Found Brother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost But Found Brother (342 Views)

Lost But Found / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found Brother by NikkyIvy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
I had trusted him. We dined together and I opened the doors of my home and heart to him. He was a brother I found in a distant land. I gave him the reigns of my business until the betrayal.

How could Moh do this to me? Moh swindle me? Never!

I tried to rationalize his motives. I fought the thought that he would intentionally steal from me but the evidence was in black and white. It had been going on for months and he was so good that it took a miracle for me to uncover the ploy. My heart shattered. The pain was unbearable and deep. I was about heading over to confront him openly when he walked in. His explanations did not add up. He had no excuse and the pain I felt was made worse when he apologized. It was the devil and he was sorry, were the words he uttered. Moh was guilty as charged. Friends encouraged me to arrest him and recover every kobo.

It took me a week to reconcile the accounts and my emotions. One bright day, I summoned my friend and brother, forgave him for duping me of my hard earned money. My wife and I prayed for him. I paid him all his entitlements then hugged and sent him away with good tidings

Five years later

My phone rang. The number was strange and I was not in the mood for phony calls, so I ignored. After several rings, I answered ... Click on link to continue

https://nikkyivyblog..com.ng/2017/11/lost-but-found-brother.html

(1) (Reply)

Contending With The Reality;- / New Adventure Series- TRAPPED / Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.