Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup (1764 Views)

Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video) / The Nigerian Guy Who Hid Drugs Inside A Yam Exposed (pictures And Video) / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup by Yungkid101(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
After spending 35.000 naira on his date, a Nigerian man, Oligbo Kaycee Elvis has taken to Facebook to lament about the girl’s look, describing her as ugly.

He shared photos of the girl and wrote; “I spent 35k on her, imagine how ugly she is, she deceived me with make up, but all d same the money na pure water money. Thank GOD for good Camera, Fake Ladies everywhere”

Source: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/nigerian-guy-laments-after-spending-n35k-girl-deceived-with-makeup/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup by forreelinc(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
I spend 35k on gal if I hear say I no f*ck her for eternity she dey craze her papa get 35k?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
You both have a lot in common and I would encourage you to continue with the union.
Re: Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup by waxxydude: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Idiot, there are some ugliness that even makeup can't hide, blame conji for your your predicament not the harmless mary-kay.

Pure water money but the thing pain you carry come Facebook.

And how we go take know now say na you buy the food, or na owambe party you dey, cause the way them take party that jollof and fried rice na so them dey do am for owambe o. undecided

Re: Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup by waxxydude: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Conji deceived you bruh.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor And Lecturer Of Auchi Polytechnic Ignis Ekwe Is Dead. / Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? / Tot, One, Carries Twin In Her Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.