Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend (1770 Views)

Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by lambsbread: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
A friend reported to me how a Facebook user named Izekor Helen Nnenna who claimed to be a custom officer swindled up to 450,000 naira from him. I had to do my research and discovered a guy was behind the account. Please nairalanders be wary of all forms of scammers.

Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by lambsbread: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here is the scammers post

Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by lambsbread: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
More

Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by lambsbread: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
From my research, I also discovered the scammer stole pictures and videos from Instagram page of the true custom lady whose name is Janet Aga. But when you search for Janet Aga, you get result of many account with same picture that you can't even tell which is the original.

Going to the profile of Janet Aga, I also saw similar Auction post which convinces me that that particular account might also be controlled by same or another scammer who prefers to use the original name behind the picture. See result of search for "Janet Aga" below

cc: lalasticlala
seun

Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by Adaowerri111: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
It all boils down to greed from both parties, if na lie give us the full story

1 Like

Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by ipobarecriminals: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
ur friend is a THIEF too.Use ur 6 sense,mbah!Greediness won't allow peep like dat to see front.Serves hom right
Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by yanshDoctor: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
half bake report with fake news. only for the front page. show us evidence of payment. bank deposit or transfer confirmation slip. until than it is a lie.

dont tell me you send that money to someone you haven't met or a car you haven't inspect.

nairaland is now promoting fake news. with other fake claim that yahoo boys did blood money or collect girls pant. all fake without proof
Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by lambsbread: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
yanshDoctor:
half bake report with fake news. only for the front page. show us evidence of payment. bank deposit or transfer confirmation slip. until than it is a lie.

dont tell me you send that money to someone you haven't met or a car you haven't inspect.

nairaland is now promoting fake news. with other fake claim that yahoo boys did blood money or collect girls pant. all fake without proof
You sound aggrieved! Are you the scammer or you do similar thing? You better stop or you spend the rest of your life in jail
Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by yanshDoctor: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
lambsbread:
You sound aggrieved! Are you the scammer or you do similar thing? You better stop or you spend the rest of your life in jail
your entire family spend their life in jail.
Re: Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend by Donemmy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria Customs Services don't auction seized items on social media. The said accounts are all fake. There are probably impersonating one innocent Lady. Let's keep friends and family inform about this criminal trend. Greed kills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Stripped Down To His Underwear, Given 50 Strokes Of Cane And Paraded F / "Why I Stabbed My Boyfriend To Death" - 18 Year Old Girl Confesses / Man And His Friends Flog Cheating Girlfriend Mercilessly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.