Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Library: An Urgent Need In The Society - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Library: An Urgent Need In The Society (483 Views)

TUGRIL (the Underground Room In The Library)- Complete Version / The Causes And Effects Of War On The Society By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / Literature And The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Library: An Urgent Need In The Society by SamuelLoch: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that our culture does not encourage readers... I've been finding it uneasy to discover libraries within my vicinity. I'd be seating for some exams next month till February and there are lots of kids in my compound, this season makes it inconvenient to read at home, even in the middle of the night. Have you ever used an outdoor library not far from Surulere or in Surulere? Or do you have any better place where one can get similar library services at a low cost? Please, ease my burden. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. The Mosquito Poem / Cry Healing / When Your Passion Doesn't Make You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.