Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please Help. The Mosquito Poem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Help. The Mosquito Poem (484 Views)

If Mosquito Can Suck Blood / LOST TRUST- A Mosquito's Tale By Avatarmode / THROWBACK STORY: The Ear And The Mosquito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. The Mosquito Poem by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2018
What is the dominant mood of the poet and how has it been brought about.

Something worships my body
I feel it, look! It pecks like a hawk
One leg swings, another burrows
Sensation and the love of life
Sensation and the trials of life
My body grapples narcotically
My supple skin cracks
Nature flourishes on another
And we feel like each other!
I slap myself, it misses my enemy
I slap myself, it kills my friend.

Note:Each question must be answered based on the effective use of poetic devices.
I really need urgent answers, it's a very important assignment and I don't understand it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. The Mosquito Poem by heendrix(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2018
AprilSmallWoman:

My supple skin cracks

Note:Each question must be answered based on the effective use of poetic devices.
I really need urgent answers, it's a very important assignment and I don't understand it. Thanks

well I'll leave it for who even understand what you wrote to answer as for me I didn't see any question
Re: Please Help. The Mosquito Poem by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:

well I'll leave it for who even understand what you wrote to answer as for me I didn't see any question
The question there is what is the dominant mood of the poet and how was it brought about. And also the effective use of poetic devices in it.

I also don't understand it, that's why I came here for help
Re: Please Help. The Mosquito Poem by BlueScholar(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
AprilSmallWoman:

I think the mood is that of bewilderment/shock. this is due to the question ask by the poet and the use of exclamation points almost through out the poem.

if I may ask, who's the poet?

My supple skin cracks

1 Like

Re: Please Help. The Mosquito Poem by Whyke141: 4:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Did I hear you say karma doesn't exist? Why then do you race into memories during some moments in the present? You see, I caught you!

Yes! This exactly - Karma, did Emmanuel portray in his new piece titled; PRODUCTS... We, you & I are products. Products of what? Who exactly are we? And what happens if we fail to plant our name on the garden of life?

Find out answers in this thrilling and mind-spearing piece. "I am Emmanuel" has spoken. Whyke has spoken.

Enjoy!���
https://manuelwhyke..com.ng/2018/02/products.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Don't Live Like A King For A Little Bit, Live Like A Prince Forever / Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife / When Your Passion Doesn't Make You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.