Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital (2386 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Cry me a river cheesy
Who is crying? U are a sissy...bring it on

1 Like

Re: OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital by SouthEastFacts: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

like the way one thief was flogged ans nailed to the cross cheesy
Why not attack Christians and leave Jesus out of your madness, if a Christian says this about Mo'd you will strap bombs on your body and run into the nearest church to look for your 77 virgins.

He was nailed because it pleased Him to do so, on the 3rd day, He resurrected and ascended to Heaven.

Now how did that Mo'd die?
Re: OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Why not attack Christians and leave Jesus out of your madness, if a Christian says this about Mo'd you will strap bombs on your body and run into the nearest church to look for your 77 virgins.

He was nailed because it pleased Him to do so, on the 3rd day, He resurrected and ascended to Heaven.

Now how did that Mo'd die?

what do you say about muslims? I have every right to talk about the crucified thief
Re: OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital by SouthEastFacts: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

what do you say about muslims? I have every right to talk about the crucified thief
Yes. He was crucified for stealing eternal damnation and nailed them all to the cross.

I'll rather be crucified for what I believe in than been poisoned at the hand of the people I hate so much. Female for that matter.
Re: OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital by abduljabbar4(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Yes. He was crucified for stealing eternal damnation and nailed them all to the cross.

I'll rather be crucified for what I believe in than been poisoned at the hand of the people I hate so much. Female for that matter.

I would rather die of poisoning than to be tortured like an animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photos Of Bloody Clash Between Two Sects / What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? / Deaths Per Year From Legal&Illegal Drugs In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.