Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K (1159 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by HeWrites(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Twitter user, @HeartOfGold_ has narrated how one of her friends who owed her N30,000 for some months now, mistakenly blessed her in double folds.

The twitter user revealed that her debtor claimed she had only N12,000 in her bank account, and as such would be able to send just N10,000 to her.. She agreed, Lo and Behold, she woke up to a N100,000 credit alert, and several missed calls from her debtor.

“This girl has been owing me 30k for months now & has refused to pay.”

“Yesterday I begged her to give me even if it’s half & forget the rest. She said she has only about 12k in her account and can only afford to send 10k.

“As half bread is better than none, I told her to send the 10.”

“I woke up to an alert of 100k with like 25 missed calls (phone always on silent at night) and several messages begging me to transfer 90k back to her. That she made a mistake
she wanted to send 10k and added one extra 0.”

“This my God is too much. Jehovah overdo.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/claiming-of-having-12k-in-her-account.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by ultimate77(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2017
simply send her the 0 back. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by spartacus11(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2017
ultimate77:
Kikikikikikik

1 Like

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by MostBanned: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2017
God is good
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Next2Bezee(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Just transfer her 70k back.

As much as it sucks that the debtor stayed so long without paying, there is no need to take 70k that doesn't belong to her.

If she taked all the money then she should not credit God, she should instead say thanks to the devil.

Exodus 20:1 - You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

5 Likes

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2017
so this story is really true! saw it on instagram not too long ago.
she should send her the 70k balance but not that quick. the debtor need to suffer a little
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by MrDude: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2017
ultimate77:

You no well grin
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by habsydiamond(m): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Show her say u get sense pass her and u get fear of God in u....Take Ur 30k wey she dey owe u Nd transfer the rest to her...Na God expose her to u ooo. Don't fall to temptation ooo.
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by SirMichael1: 1:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Johovah overdo grin

Iffa hear say I give her 90k. Since I was in dire need of cash and you paid over, I'll simply borrow too. Iffa send you like 50k and you cannot buy Christmas makeup, foodstuffs, clothes and other things, then you'd know how it feels.

People love to owe but won't want to pay back
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by MrDude: 1:05am On Dec 14, 2017
RomeoMarvis:
so this story is really true! saw it on instagram not too long ago.
she should send her the 70k balance but not that quick. the debtor need to suffer a little

Just because you saw it on IG does not automatically make the story any truer. People make things up on social media all the time just to trend
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by HOTsomething: 1:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Lol, I will claim I only saw 10k
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Macgreat(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by spartacus11(m): 1:07am On Dec 14, 2017
MrDude:

Just because you saw it on IG does not automatically make the story any truer. People make things up on social media all the time just to trend

Like seriously?
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2017
MrDude:

not that! just amazed how quick news fly on social media
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:38am On Dec 14, 2017
tonight's prayer point before i sleep

oh lord strike all my debtors (especially that idiot chibuzor) with severe temporary confusion make dem fit pay me my money and if possible mistakenly send all their life savings enter my account this xmas period.......IJN.....Amen

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Topestbilly(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2017
grin

Debtor right now: What am I waiting for lemme kuku die thrower.

1 Like

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by MhizzAJ(f): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2017
grin
She should take her 30K and give the silly girl her 70k

1 Like

Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by ultimate77(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2017
spartacus11:

Kikikikikikik
Abi na... Cos that's the easiest thing to do. Na the lie day catch am. Ladies can lie when it comes to paying back debt. undecided
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by dominique(f): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2017
She should put her on 'I'm coming' for at least two weeks before returning 70k to her.
I don't know how some people get so comfortable sitting on someone else's money. Nigerian debtors have gotten so bold that they would even insult you on top your money. If this story is real, it serves the debtor right.
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Just transfer her 70k back.

As much as it sucks that the debtor stayed so long without paying, there is no need to take 70k that doesn't belong to her.

If she taked all the money then she should not credit God, she should instead say thanks to the devil.

Exodus 20:1 - You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

Dey there dey deceive your self.

Am sure your probably a scammer hiding behind church church.
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Next2Bezee(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Dey there dey deceive your self.

Am sure your probably a scammer hiding behind church church.

My brother not everyone has a criminal mind like you.
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Next2Bezee:

My brother not everyone has a criminal mind like you.
Like them
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by erobes: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
friends and money sha. i jus tire 4 dem,u boro moni then to return am go turn problem. If na me ehn,community chairman go chuk mouth b4 i go release d moni o
Re: After Claiming Of Having 12K In Her Account, Debtor Mistakenly Transferred N100K by Futureinvestors(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
nahzyla:
Good day everyone. I am a bit cash strapped at the moment and due to certain circumstances I can only work from home for now. If you have any good ideas for online businesses please suggest to me, I need money for me and some family members.
Something I can do from my phone or system. Please I really need help on online jobs that are profitable from those who have tried and trusted them, thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Accuses BUA Of Stealing And Illegally Mining Limestone On Its Properties / Help Me!! / Latest Biz In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.