Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each (591 Views)

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each by mediahubng(m): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2017
There is a popular IGBO saying that says that "what ever a man does for his fellow man is like 'Hey, please keep this safe for me' - one day it will be given back."

To the story::::::

One of George Clooney's day one friends Rande Gerberhas revealed how he gifted 14 of them a whooping $1 million each.

Rande Gerber made the revelation when he spoke to MSNBC’s Headliners.  According to him, in 2013 Clooney told him and 13 others to mark a date on their calendars. In his words;

There’s a group of guys that we call ‘The Boys.’ George had called me and The Boys and said ‘Hey, mark 27 September, 2013, on your calendar. Everyone’s going to come to my house for dinner.’

The Boys had arrived at the dinner only to find suitcases on the assigned places at the table, Gerber continued.

Clooney began by saying;

‘Listen, I want you guys to know how much you’ve meant to me and how much you mean to me in my life. I came to L.A., I slept on your couch. I’m so fortunate in my life to have all of you and I couldn’t be where I am today without all of you’

CONTINUE HERE: http://verge24.com/2017/12/13/how-george-clooney-gifted-14-of-his-old-friends-1m-each-paid-all-their-taxes/

Re: See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each by duduade: 2:53am On Dec 14, 2017
I need George clooney to be my brother o

If friend can get one million dollars...
Re: See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2017
No Be Only You o. I'm sure even lalasticlala don dey hustle hin control sef smiley
duduade:
I need George clooney to be my brother o
If friend can get one million dollars...
Re: See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each by brainpower(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Yeah, I read about this somewhere. He's a great guy and one of the most respected and loved actors alive.

Nothing gives me greater joy than giving and long lasting friendships.
Re: See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each by Larrey(f): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2017
That is really good of him
Re: See How George Clooney Gifted 14 Of His Old Friends $1m Each by ItchingPreek(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Do you know how he made so much even to dash out? Because he not only pay his tithe every month but also give his first earnings every year. Lol

#FreeTheGodamnSheeple

(1) (Reply)

Even masquerade like better thing ( photo ) / Actor John Dumelo Seeks Advice For Friend Whose Girlfriends Are Coming / Tunde Kelani, Joke Silva, Ekpenyong Get Buhari’s Board Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.