Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media (58075 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) / Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Flexherbal(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2017
The guy gallant!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Ikmontana1: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2017
the man looks like a BOUNCER
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by wildchild1: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Ok

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by mpowa(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
I only came here to see the man that took up the Big Challenge...hmm! he looks good.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by MobilityExpress: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Please i’m just asking for a friend, ‘Bae that is hiding his face, is that one bae?’ lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by victorazyvictor(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2017
So that old man never marry like me
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by jamaicabakare(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Ebal:
Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE on Social Media

Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus aka Gbogbo Big Girls recently shared a photo of her bae on social media.

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2017/12/video-eniola-badmus-shows-off-her-bae.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy1nLjHaW5E&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Na wa oooh... Nigeria bloggers and pooh stories
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by no1madman(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Okkkk

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by OnyeOGA(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Should we fry egg
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by joenor(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Hummm nice one, I guess it for the name of Mrs.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by fajob: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Diso60090(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2017
T-shirt dey get shoulder pads abi na iyanya
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2017
The guy go well.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
It takes a strong man to handle this kinda woman, bros kpele ooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by buchilino(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
D GUY SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE WHO GYMS. DATS 4 HIM COS HE WILL NEED IT IN D OTHER ROOM.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by buchilino(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2017
D GUY LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DAT GYMS. GOOD 4 HIM COS HE WILL NEED IT IN D OTHER ROOM
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Bombolistic: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Why the guy cover face? I smell rat
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by seunmohmoh(f): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
this is size abuse
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by gulfer: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Why is he hiding his face with the cap
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by dieBYfire: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Na who Dey sponsor the relationship Biko nu?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by 2shure: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2017
damn who this cap niggi
pressing a weak ass android like dat niggi
fat gals always love sex...fuc
cant count how many times i fukd my ex...damn
maybe abt 3000times
she ran and left me
said i wasnt early
i ddnt come cum quick
my big dick make her weak
bich im running out the door
for a quick quickie
maybe 30minutes
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by rosy1992(f): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2017
wow, good luck to u .
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by LadyJasper: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2017
World people must talk! Smh
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by AuroraB(f): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
collabo4me:
Hmmm. Dis guy weh wear cap like celebrity 419. De guy de hide hin face,make people no clearly c him face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He knows what he is doing lipsrsealed wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Sunnybabe(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
OKorowanta:

Tika body.
lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Tinalex(f): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2017
The irony of all this is that the more you get used to fat or ugly people, you tend to not see them as fat or ugly anymore. The ugly becomes beautiful to you or you say he/she is okay. Same goes for fat peeps too. Kudos to the guy tho...ko easy
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by enemyofprogress: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
The guy no even beautiful
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by juman(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Goodluck.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media by Humility017(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Go girl...Her man will enjoy her

She's such a beauty just that she's fat
love covers all this up....
just that when a man truly love a woman he won't bother much about her looks and size....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos) / 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.