Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Best Way To Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Way To Loose Weight (325 Views)

New And Effective Way To Loose Weight Fast / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / What I Eat In A Day To Loose Weight On The Ketogenic Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Loose Weight by NgHealth(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2017
The Best Way To Loose Weight

The best way to loose weight is not always the most expensive routine or item on the fitness shelf.

The fact that a loose weight substance is popular or expensive does not make it an automatic success story.

I have come to realize that the best way to loose weight is the natural way.

That way through which your body is made to yield results not through some drastic chemical mixture but through the right combination of natural healthy foods that would help your body naturally loose the excess pounds.

Speaking of natural. It should be viewed from its different parts. Natural healthy foods is one part of the loose weight equation .

While exercises is the other part of the natural loose weight equation, which when combined with the right
natural foods would see a gradual but healthy weight loss process.

But the problem is, a lot of people don’t like the “gradual process” attached to their weight loss programs.

They want the mass to disappear over night as if it was imposed on their skeletal frame in a single day.

Loosing excess body weight should not be considered as a days job or else the desperation would lead to
unhealthy choices that are definitely not the best way to loose weight.

Naturally Healthy foods and a good exercise plan can not be removed from the health puzzle as long as fat is concerned.
When these two are removed and their place, a miracle weight loss pill or tea is inserted, only future troubles is certain.
Rome was not built in a day, so I would advice you to enjoy the journey and as long as you are following the natural route to weight loss, I promise you that you would get there (fit shape) eventually.

Summary
The Best way to loose weight is the natural way. Pills would only destroy your health at the long run.

Stay blessed!

First appeared on Naturally Healthy World

http://naturallyhealthytalk.com/2017/05/20/the-best-way-to-loose-weight/

Re: The Best Way To Loose Weight by nelsonB: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Menstrual Cramps / Product For Pregnant Women Also For Skin And Heart / Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.