Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (62747 Views)

Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison / Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
no1madman:

na stress . . . .
huh?
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Bombolistic: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Settingz321:
Which of them is the father?

I wanted to ask too
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
if they were convicted for a heinous crime then they should die there. I no mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
They are ancestors in - waiting, they should release them and let them go and die in their homes.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by highchief1: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Crime does not pay!
says who?
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2017
I can't hold my tears, why this country like this, even if they commit murder, pardon them for their age now. Bad.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by ejorgeneral: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A 99-year-old man identified as Celestine Egboluche from Imo State is arguably the oldest man in a Nigerian prison. According to evangelist Christian Okezie Chukwuka who paid the old man a visit at the Enugu Maximum prison, the aged prisoner has spent 17 years in prison with his biological son Mr Paul Egboluche over an undisclosed crime(s).

99-year-old man in Enugu prison

Read what Mr Christian shared on Facebook;

These are the video of the elders in the (CC) DEATH ROW Cell in Enugu maximum PRISON. 99 yrs old papa name Mr Celestine Egboluche from Imo State[/color] whom has spent 17 yrs in prison with his biological son Mr Paul Egboluche, and 78 Yrs old man Kanayo Arize from Anambra State.[color=#990000]

Please the whole world, join me to plead to Enugu State government to free our fathers in Enugu prison who has spent 17 years together with his son in that prison. While the tall old man is 78 years. Both of them have suffered enough.

May the God of mercy breath in mercy into the Governor of Enugu and Anambra to show them mercy. The land of Enugu prison have swallowed so many souls, but these two old people will not be allowed to be swallowed by that red rocky land in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Any question on how to reach them, please contact me.

And if you have access to the government official that could lead to Governor, please contact me so these old ones will go home and be buried proper when die. Evangelist Christian Chukwuka Abounding Grace Foundation

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/99-year-old-man-celestine-egboluche-in-enugu-prison-with-son.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTKJx5hOz7s

He's from I'm State and his biological son is from Anambra State. How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2017
deebrain:
What do some of the above mean by "they should be released despite their crimes because of their age"?

Wrong.

If they are wrongly jailed, they should not be allowed to spend a day in bars.

But If they are criminals, please, it will be more of pleading. They deserve it and should serve it.

Many of you dont know what it means like encountering a criminal. If you did, you will understand justice.

Later when any of you are Scammed here on nairaland, you will not allow moderators hear word.

Hypocrites.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Realestatepro(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2017
I know phones are not allowed in prison.

s a visitor in prison, you have to drop your phone at the reception before entering into the facility.

how did you smuggle your phone inside the premises?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
highchief1:
says who?
Says the law! If you doubt it, go and commit crime and get caught, then come back and tell me if it pays or not.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Pope22(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2017
If u check very well, u will discover that the crime comitted by any of these people may not be as huge or even 10th of crimes comitted by buhari or babangida
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Settingz321:
the short one
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Omexonomy:
What were their crime that they spent such years in prison

They are on death row which is to say they should have been despatched since 17yrs ago.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by tungamaje: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Pastor, this your English should also join them in prison
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Settingz321:
shorter one
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A 99-year-old man identified as Celestine Egboluche from Imo State is arguably the oldest man in a Nigerian prison. According to evangelist Christian Okezie Chukwuka who paid the old man a visit at the Enugu Maximum prison, the aged prisoner has spent 17 years in prison with his biological son Mr Paul Egboluche over an undisclosed crime(s).

99-year-old man in Enugu prison

Read what Mr Christian shared on Facebook;

These are the video of the elders in the (CC) DEATH ROW Cell in Enugu maximum PRISON. 99 yrs old papa name Mr Celestine Egboluche from Imo State whom has spent 17 yrs in prison with his biological son Mr Paul Egboluche, and 78 Yrs old man Kanayo Arize from Anambra State.

Please the whole world, join me to plead to Enugu State government to free our fathers in Enugu prison who has spent 17 years together with his son in that prison. While the tall old man is 78 years. Both of them have suffered enough.

May the God of mercy breath in mercy into the Governor of Enugu and Anambra to show them mercy. The land of Enugu prison have swallowed so many souls, but these two old people will not be allowed to be swallowed by that red rocky land in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Any question on how to reach them, please contact me.

And if you have access to the government official that could lead to Governor, please contact me so these old ones will go home and be buried proper when die. Evangelist Christian Chukwuka Abounding Grace Foundation

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/99-year-old-man-celestine-egboluche-in-enugu-prison-with-son.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTKJx5hOz7s

The right people are in prisons, the real prisoners are out there giving pep talks, spreading inspirational messages, while they wear sheep clothes making a ruin of other people’s sweat and blood. What kind of crime will these two commit if they are freed?

When illiterates are voted in, illiterates recruit other illiterates to run the country, to run its economy, to protect its citizens, these illiterates design the policy, break the laws, kill its citizens they protect, these illiterates marry themselves, giving birth to more illiterates, and in turn damaging the society beyond repair. Sad indeed. Really sad.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
funlord:

Who else noticed their skulls? How peculiar?

You want to mine it? How peculiar?
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
funlord:

Who else noticed their skulls? How peculiar?
You too like Skull. hope you're not part of the ritualists.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by MONITZ: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2017
This one na Nigerian version of the 'OZ' series,where Shillinger, his sons and his father were inmates in the same prison.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by chuks34(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2017
OP should state their children one before asking for their release. What if they committed a terrible crime or wiped out someone's family.
Evey crime has a price to pay
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Kollins12: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
ebujany:
99ke? He's old but not 99.

No matter the crime, I think he should be freed
So if he had killed your Mother then he should be free abi?
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by faboye2: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2017
the son isn't among those two....the tall one is 78years and the short one is the 99year old acclaimed man.but i don't think they should be freed what if their case is more worst than Evans's
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
If you are soliciting for our campaign disclose the gravity of the offense to us, our effort can never be in jeopardy if not forget it.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Buhari will not see dat one to release from prison as he his not an aboooooki like those ones he released from kano prison
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:

But the evangelist should have found out for us what they did to be condemned. We need to know so we can pile pressure on the government.
crimes of criminals are never disclosed even after their release. That's the agreement bw prisoners and the govt
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
banre:
they wouldn't be there if they had not committed any crime....so i rest my case.
So you said...

You are WRONG!
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Xisnin:

One of them is here, confused soul defending criminals.

You remind me of that criminal on the cross. You know..the one on the left.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
deebrain:
What do some of the above mean by "they should be released despite their crimes because of their age"?

Wrong.

If they are wrongly jailed, they should not be allowed to spend a day in bars.

But If they are criminals, please, it will be more of pleading. They deserve it and should serve it.

Many of you dont know what it means like encountering a criminal. If you did, you will understand justice.

Later when any of you are Scammed here on nairaland, you will not allow moderators hear word.

Hypocrites.

Forgiveness, mercy, and compassion. Those were the spirit that made up christ. Therefor know what spirit you are of.
Re: 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) by Charly68: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:

But the evangelist should have found out for us what they did to be condemned. We need to know so we can pile pressure on the government.
God bless you for this comment,they refused to disclosed what they did that earned them death sentence or whatsoever...they were just being sentimental about his age to carry public sympathy ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.