Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary (10340 Views)

Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by zion69(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Meet popular Instagram Fitness Model Paige Hathaway.

She’s know for building up her body to a perfect scarry looks, but at the same time she’s smoking hot and attract a lot of male fans to her impeccable body..See photos below.

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/check-out-hot-body-photos-of-popular-instagram-fitness-model-she-definitely-looks-hot-but-scary-paigehathaway/

Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by zion69(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Aww, so hot
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by veeveejay(f): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2017
hot and irritating

1 Like

Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by Izzy002(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
veeveejay:
hot and irritating

She's not irritating, abeg shift undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by itspzpics(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
baddest
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by whizzyleejr(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
She even knows how to keep her breasts firm and not sagged
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by zion69(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Cc lalasticlala fynest boi

The boss this one is for Front page o grin
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by jaysmallz(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Cheat on her and get beaten cheesy
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by prisiluv(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fit!!!
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by Michelle55: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
kiss wawu.. me like. hot sexy and yummy to eat!! I didn't say anything biko
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
whizzyleejr:
She even knows how to keep her breasts firm and not sagged
yes o, the good work of one if many cosmetic surgeons

70% of these fitness girls have implants, so don't think any exercise got her there.
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by Ruggedfitness: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
safarigirl

yes o, the good work of one if many cosmetic surgeons

70% of these fitness girls have implants, so don't think any exercise got her there.

You say 70%, where is your proof that 70% have implants, do you mean 70% in the world or in the US alone or in UK alone. Now where is your proof, or is because you feel you can never exercise for anything that you are trying to console yourself with those words.
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You say 70%, where is your proof that 70% have implants, do you mean 70% in the world or in the US alone or in UK alone. Now where is your proof, or is because you feel you can never exercise for anything that you are trying to console yourself with those words.
is it paining you that I called out your people?

70% in the world. I am skinny and asthmatic, so body building is not my thing, but exercising I do almost on a daily basis because it keeps my heart rate going.

I follow many fitness junkies, so I know that most of the women have implants because of the muscles on their chest.

BTW, muscles is just like fat, when a person ages, it will all become wrinkly and droopy like Arnold Schwaznnegger's....it's nothing to envy undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by Ruggedfitness: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
safarigirl:
is it paining you that I called out your people?

70% in the world. I am skinny and asthmatic, so body building is not my thing, but exercising I do almost on a daily basis because it keeps my heart rate going.

I follow many fitness junkies, so I know that most of the women have implants because of the muscles on their chest.

BTW, muscles is just like fat, when a person ages, it will all become wrinkly and droopy like Arnold Schwaznnegger's....it's nothing to envy undecided

You follow so many but you aren't follow me abi? grin grin grin grin

Actually I don't want you to just assume, its better to say many have implants than 70% without proof...

Arnold Schwaznegger went too far with fitness, if you are looking for fitness motivation search for Ernestine Shepard, she is 81 years old by the way and looks so great. You can find her on my blog or you can use google. Her aging is something to envy and the fact that WHo says that most Nigerians would live beyond 53 years because of their unhealthy lifestyles...

You say you do exercise, great! although being skinny and asthmatic are tough barriers (I was once asthmatic, yea, once asthmatic), but I am wondering what kind of exercises you do and the time you do them in the morning.
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by duduade: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
zion69:
Aww, so hot
You are not normal
Re: Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary by MrRichmond: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
The first photo looks soo fake! something isn't right!!

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Posts Sexy Pictures Of Her Ass On Instagram / This Racy Photo Of Singer Yemi Alade Has Got People Talking (PHOTO) / Stop Sleeping With Bobrisky - Bobrisky's Twin Sister Blast Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.