Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,702 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild (11250 Views)

Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / Those That Participated In The Efcc Recruitment Exercise Meet Here / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by KwashB419: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Pls npower, when is the verification closing cos i am yet to do mine
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by TheTechMan: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
What about ntech

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Atamo: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

UPDATE for those who participated in the #NPowerBuild Physical Verification exercise.

#NPowerNG

Good morning,

Pls, I wish to have clarification on this. Npower advertised NSoftware last year which a lot of persons applied including me. We haven't heard anything concerning it till this moment. Does it mean, we should forget it?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

Please, how will one know he isn't selected. I did the PV for nbuild, got text afterwards and have updated my bvn and account details.
You are ready on board. Relax.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by PrinceGallant: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Scam! God will judge between us.

I did not receive any message for verification whereas my name was shortlisted. Hadn't been for that Samaritan man that called me and informed me of the going physical verification, I might have missed it.

Since then, I did not hear anything from Npower, in the first place I was not contacted by the scheme, how would I know if I am know if I am selected or not?

Ori mi o bi yin o.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by mesheikh(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
pls when is the deadline for N-power verification??
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Masculity(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
npowerng:

What is your question sir ??

Thank you.
I'm among the CTLOs deployed in Kano. Most of my colleagues, that are using other banks than ECOBANK and FCMB, have received their monthly stipend two weeks ago. But all of us that are using those two banks failed to receive any.
We have sent mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com, no response.
Please, kindly assist us. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by ThinkSmarter: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

UPDATE for those who participated in the #NPowerBuild Physical Verification exercise.

#NPowerNG
pls #npowerng, we that were not lucky enough to be selected in 2017 app, should we hv hope come 2018?
or is the programme going to terminate this year?
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by shidof(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
KwashB419:
Please when is the physical verification ending?
On monday
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by ibebnb: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
pls npower i applied for nbuild i havent recieved any text for acount loggin i have done my verification but no text for password verification what do i do
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by ibebnb: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
my number is 08165621938 emmanuel nbuild
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by weldersmind(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibebnb:
pls npower i applied for nbuild i havent recieved any text for acount loggin i have done my verification but no text for password verification what do i do

move on bro. you were not selected
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by chizidgreat(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm yet to receive any invitation for PV since I got the first text N health
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Masculity:

Thank you.
I'm among the CTLOs deployed in Kano. Most of my colleagues, that are using other banks than ECOBANK and FCMB, have received their monthly stipend two weeks ago. But all of us that are using those two banks failed to receive any.
We have sent mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com, no response.
Please, kindly assist us. Thanks.

You would receive a notification as soon as it has been resolved,
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
chizidgreat:
I'm yet to receive any invitation for PV since I got the first text
N health

Kindly check in your local government area secretariat for your physical verification sir.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
pls #npowerng, we that were not lucky enough to be selected in 2017 app, should we hv hope come 2018?
or is the programme going to terminate this year?

Hope for the best sir.

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official Social Media pages for news and latest updates.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by ThinkSmarter: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
npowerng:

Hope for the best sir.

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official Social Media pages for news and latest updates.
thank you so much for the reply
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by princeloba: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
please, is npower still recruiting, pls, how can i apply someone should put me through
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by mymzo48: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2017
npowerng:

Hope for the best sir.

Good work sir, but I have a question. We that we did not get messaged on phone that we were pre-selected if we eventually get selected how would we be notified.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2017
mymzo48:

Good work sir, but I have a question. We that we did not get messaged on phone that we were pre-selected if we eventually get selected how would we be notified.

Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2017
princeloba:
please, is npower still recruiting, pls, how can i apply someone should put me through

No sir,

Stay tuned to the Npower official social media channels for other opportunities and information's on Other Social investment programs.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
thank you so much for the reply

You are welcome.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Beedude(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
@npowerng . When will nbuild selected participant start getting stipend? will it be this december or ending of january 2018
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by umsquare: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Npower, pls is there going to be another list for 2017 batch? I did everything well, yet unselected sir.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Ndaife: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
npowerng:

Hope for the best sir.

Npower what of us that applied under N-software since 2016??, seems like our hope is gone
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Ndaife:

Npower what of us that applied under N-software since 2016??, seems like our hope is gone

Communicated would be made available soon.
Stay tuned to our official social media channels .
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by npowerng: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Beedude:
@npowerng . When will nbuild selected participant start getting stipend? will it be this december or ending of january 2018

Very soon sir.

Stay tuned to our official social media channels for news and updates.
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Hiculis(f): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Hiculis(f): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Hiculis(f): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild by Goovo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hiculis:
Hello Npower, I am 36 and I have done my PV. Is there a chance I will be allowed to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process? Or is it the end of the road 4me? Pls kindly respond.
y are u reporting urself? As far u could do the PV, u are good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Computer Science Graduates In Nigeria / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? / Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.