Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak (30035 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by hmuhammad(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
IPOBrep:

no wahala.

did you ever believe there would be a day when we can all seat down and talk about biafra openly and boldly?

2018 will humble a lot of you
e-warrior, nothing will happen
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by Yameater(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
kelechisblog:

Are u a nigerian?

You guess
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by kelechisblog(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yameater:

You guess

A half caste? Tho no pic
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by somegirl1: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Minemrys:

then why hasn't anyone translated it?

Because no one wants to......

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by Minemrys: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
somegirl1:
Because no one wants to......
Abeg who carry change ma give this Okada man wey drop me for junction?
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by degamemaster(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
fratermathy:

I thought you lots said Biafra was not only for Igbos but also for the South Southerners? Are you reneging on your own words now? Could this be a confirmation that Biafra is a wholly Igbo affair?
Or maybe it is a taste of what may come should the SS dare to follow you guys in your ethnocentric mission?

cheesy grin grin
Continue to pokenose into other people's affairs trying to sow seed of discord and divide and rule, it will not work you jealous brown roofs skull mining scratched faced backstabbers. Majority of south southerners have seen the light and believed that what you people are after is the commonwealth in our domain. parasites!
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by fratermathy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
degamemaster:
Continue to pokenose into other people's affairs trying to sow seed of discord and divide and rule, it will not work you jealous brown roofs skull mining scratched faced backstabbers. Majority of south southerners have seen the light and believed that what you people are after is the commonwealth in our domain. parasites!

And where do you think I'm from? You nitwit!
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by lonlytroy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
EweduAfonja:
I didn't watch the video Ooooo. ...... but since they are talking about biafra, make I follow talk too.

I think Nnamdi kanu made a deal with the SE Governors/FG.... and he was paid off to stop the Agitation.

They now had to come up with the Army Animal Dance so Kanu could use that as an excuse to chicken out .....

Tho many died but it's called collateral damage.....

The Army python Dance was just an ochestrated plan with kanu/SE Governors and senators/ FG...

Now the nigga is cooling of with serious Oyel money from FG...

I rest my fvcking case here ....

U are a prophet

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by NovusHomo(m): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Are they still agitating ni?
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by tolguy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
IPOBrep:
MTCHEW

This are lightweights. Their opinions are different from that of the common man on the street. they dont even have major houses or investments in the east, they can not speak for us.

Other than NK, the only person we would listen to is uche mefor .

Ikem owoh spoke like a true igbo man who is aware of the plight of his people. Mr. ibu is a disappointment and a disgrace.

nk has major houses n investment in d east?
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by IPOBrep: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
tolguy:
nk has major houses n investment in d east?

Freedom fighters don't own investment
Re: Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak by tolguy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
IPOBrep:

Freedom fighters don't own investment
freedom fighter?u r funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel / Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Son's 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.