Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Word For True Men Of God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word For True Men Of God Almighty (329 Views)

True Men Of God Don't Take On Titles / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word For True Men Of God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
I know you know whom you have believed, and by believing that God Almighty sent his own son to reconcile all to himself through the death. The law of the living God Almighty which stands forever says the soul have been lifted up to vanity shall surely die, of a truth, his own mercy couldn't save the soul of his own son from dying.

Isaiah the prophet wrote about him thousands of years ago and the records are there

Who have believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he has no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

53:4 Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD have laid on him the iniquity of us all.

53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth.

53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he has poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Touching piece!! Crying already. Because you see this is so true and without controversy. What you direly needs is ask for an understanding to comprehend what you heard. To hear it,it must be a revelations. Revealed to you personally, and not just to everyone,

Isaiah 53:1 Who have believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? Is the boldest questions asked,it still available.

Men of God Almighty, this is for you. Trying to study it again and again. See clearly what you have been asked to accomplish

Isaiah 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. We have no respect at all for this person, for us he did nothing, this is the situation our lord Jesus Christ is enduring from ignorant men... but he has help them out, yet they perish for the lack of revelation knowledge, yet glory in their senses knowledge, pride themselves on vanity

53:4 Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. This is the judgement delivered against the beloved son of God Almighty, he never cared to give him away because of the ransom of us. Oh men of God Almighty, you have been appointed to share with your people those things that have not been revealed to them. Touch them with much love from the passage outlined.

Share the gospel of Christ Jesus with your people and don't be too much busy chasing Satan up and down, study some more to find out
Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Won them on the cross, triumphant there forever.

It's a settled fact. It was done in the open, not some secret deals. I beg all of you. Cheer them upon, encourage them, build up their conscious practice, make them good citizens, link them up with the training of the Spirit of God Almighty. He is the teacher came down from heaven to impact us with his personality.

John 14:15 If you love me says Christ Jesus, keep my commandments. To love one another sincerely and believe that he indeed is the lord of all to the glory of God Almighty. He continues;

14:16 And I will pray the Father God, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it couldn't see him, neither knows him: but you know him; for he's dwelling with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world can't see me no more; but you will see me: because I live, you shall live also.

14:20 At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. 14:21 He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Amen.

This is the power you have been looking for, to show to your congregation, here I have given it to you. Allow him express himself to you. The arm of the lord being revealed to you, and to your people.
Re: Word For True Men Of God Almighty by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks
Re: Word For True Men Of God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes my dear

(1) (Reply)

Numbers In Bible And Its Interpretation / Christmas Hype Like No Other / Andrew Wommack’s Daily Devotional For 6 January : Topic - Nothing Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.