Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lady Had Sex With A Dog For N3million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Had Sex With A Dog For N3million (1809 Views)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Had Sex With A Dog For N3million by yemfemNg(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
A 26-year-old lady has written to relationship expert, Joro on how she got involved in the trade of sleeping with dogs for money.

According to the lady, she says her friends introduced her to the business, and assured her that she will get the sum of N3 million for patronizing the organizers.

Upon arrival at the venue of her meeting, both the lady and her friend were offered a sum of N120,000 for attending.

Their hosts were a bunch of expatriates who made them sleep with Alsatian dogs.

The incident took place in Victoria Island, Lagos with foreigners in charge.dog-sex1

Click below to Read more@
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2017/12/lady-had-sex-with-dog-for-n3million.html?m=1
Re: Lady Had Sex With A Dog For N3million by sinaj(f): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Na wa o!

Things people do for money.
Re: Lady Had Sex With A Dog For N3million by Captaynbee: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Iranu abasha
Re: Lady Had Sex With A Dog For N3million by lokobyforch(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2017
If this is true, then I must comment my reserve.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Fixing His AK 47 (pics) / I prefer death to imprisonment – Teenager who set girlfriend ablaze / Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.