Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) (34614 Views)

Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen / [photos] Christmas: Lawmaker Showers Husband With N52m Gift / Wawu! Kenyan Lawmaker Buys Gift Worth N52m For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by lodgerill2: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kenyan lawmaker surprises her husband of 5 years, Murega Baichu, with a N52m Prado for Christmas.

She took to her facebook use Hon Mwangaza Kawira to share the post and photo.

She wrote;
"Proverbs 31.14,&15.This Christmas God has blessed me to bless others especially the disadvantaged.In this case, from my own earnings i will bless over 1000 families within Meru county and show them mother’s love.To a special brave Man who has fought the toughest battles to see me happy,please Murega Baichu humbly appreciate my gift for Christmas.As you drive this car remember to thank God and remind me always to serve my people and to keep my pledge of Lifting lives. Amen"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/kenyan-lawmaker-surprises-her-husband.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Better woman

16 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is good nothing is too much for your husband or to express your love for him.

But the area I am mostly concerned is that it should not be at the expense of the masses or spending money meant for basic fundamentals that the citizens would have enjoyed .

No beef and no disrespect but politicians in Africa really need to be checked.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
MONEY TALKS
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
LUBBISH. A new SUV without tyres and a mechanic loosing unts under grin grin

Looks more like a jalopy to me.

12 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigerians slay queen will not love this

4 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Navyguy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wetin that person De do under the said new car?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Aunty where you dey work?
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys..
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good starte
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Our money
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prado jeep for over $150k
Which kind lie be this

3 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Our Nigerian women should emulate this. Not many men here can boast of being recipients of such generosity by their wives.

By the way, are you dissatisfied with your height? It is possible to grow taller, add a few inches to your height, even as an adult, believe it or not. Most people don't know this. A combination of some highly targeted exercises and powerful herbs can do the magic. Get the full details........

http://www.impressions.ng/how-to-grow-taller-increase-height-naturally
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Proverbs 31:14-15 She looks for wool and flax And works with her hands in delight. 14.She is like merchant ships; She brings her food from afar. 15.She rises also while it is still night And gives food to her household And portions to her maidens.…

2 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by karbiyeshii(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kenyan lawmaker surprises her husband of 5 years, Murega Baichu, with a N52m Prado for Christmas.

She took to her facebook use Hon Mwangaza Kawira to share the post and photo.

She doesn't look like a feminist and doesn't talk like one, infact she follows the bible and yet she stands for her home.

1 Like

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by amokeme(f): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
I love this woman! And she is so pleasant too...

3 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
At least she have bought a car for her husband, unlike Nigeria gals that only expect from their men

2 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by datola: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good gestures but we need to be sure it's not 'our' money she stole in buying the expensive prado 'jeep'.

1 Like

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by championeh(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
I wonder why body just dey pepper them to take pictures and upload......They cant even be patient and allow the mechanic complete changing the Oil and replace the filter grin

2 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
My wife surprised me with a long list of her needs for Christamas. How I wish Jesus was adopted.
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
thats landcruiser jeep j200 not prado and the price is overhyped or is it because the car is customized.
Congrats to the man!!

2 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
pixblog:
2 Ghanaian ladies have tied the knot in Holland.They were pictured sharing a kiss at their wedding.The photos have been trending online. One word for them! As the dusts on the controversial legalization of homosexuality in Ghana seems to have settled, a picture has once again resurrected the topic. Pictures showing yet to be identified Ghanaian lesbians tying the knot has gone viral.read more at
https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by tayoxx(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Season on surprise.. .make person surprise me too na
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
A brand new car and a Kazeem mechanic is already fixing sontin underneath.

2 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
he who finds a good wife has find a good thing, and obtain favour from the Lord wink so she gave the husband the prada jeep, that is very good of her, but make he husband no go use am carty all the slay queen tho, cos is the woman hard earn money, but wait a minute which work the woman dey do sef

2 Likes

Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
good
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
amokeme:
I love this women! And she is so pleasant too...
Can I get her contact? I so need help now.
Re: Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
i hate these shit, all una 419 ish nairalander , make you stop all these and let it be for 2017, good radiance to bad rubbish undecided
xxx407373:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.