Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices (28670 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by wyqay: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
ok
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by chronique(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Perfect thing to do. They need to tell the court who cleaned the blood stains and removed the weapon used to stab him, from the crime scene without handing them over to the law enforcement agencies and reporting the crime.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by echarlz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Tragic.

Full article

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/14/mother-killer-wife-two-others-charged-being-accomplices-murder-son-ex-pdp-chairman

They may end up killing this case. The prosecutor seems disinterested. His submission along with that of the defense counsel Joseph Daudu SAN appear to be working towards a predetermined end...a bail for the accused person.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by daniellagrace16: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
wow

Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
wilcox:
The story is getting sketchy, was it the mother that helped her to kill her husband or the brother. Well they should be tried in a competent court of law and if found guilty justice should be served accordingly.
I learnt a very important lesson from this incident "never underestimate the power of a woman"

I think their offense was epping her to clean up the crime scene.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by praxisnetworks: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by praxisnetworks: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
pafestula:
I think a short biography is needed to be carried out before choosing a wife these days.
Festo you talk as if you have forgotten the ancient Yoruba custom of seeking a wife.

Meanwhile ishilove our matter is still unsettled
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by almarthins(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nonsense! Nigeria and rubbish eh, shocked
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Now she has implicated her mother and brothet
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by mfm04622: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
wilcox:
The story is getting sketchy, was it the mother that helped her to kill her husband or the brother. Well they should be tried in a competent court of law and if found guilty justice should be served accordingly.
I learnt a very important lesson from this incident "never underestimate the power of a woman"

I guess they tried to help her conceal the crime. That makes them criminals too. Assisting criminals to either commit crime or help them conceal the crime after it was committed or to help them escape justice is a crime
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Neoteny(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
wilcox:

They tampered with the crime scene to make it look like it was a domestic fight and the deceased fell on a sharp object.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by TEYA: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
wilcox:
Well, the 'powerful woman' is now covering her face in shame and I am sure is also licking her wounds in regret. The only thing I learnt is the wisdom in self restraint in the face of provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Olalekanharoon(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
this lady shld b severely punished.... if dz tin had bin done by d husband....u wld hv witnessed several social media outrage nd all sort of campaign

u may say menaskom..

bt WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST SCUM!!!
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'll rather be castrated, live the rest of my life in a monastery in Myanmar than to marry a muslim woman
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Caseless: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2017
The mom herself is having a running battle with the efcc over her looting of aso saving and here this stupid daughter of hers has added to her woes .

Maiduguri woman-ring on her nose. She's capable of what she's being accused of.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Caseless: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:
I'll rather be castrated, live the rest of my life in a monastery in Myanmar than to marry a muslim woman
you're right, impotent. No Muslim woman will Mary a dirty head.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
you're right, impotent. No Muslim woman will Mary a dirty head.

I now see why you are an unemployed graduate....simple marry you can't spell.....what concerns me with Mary?
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Caseless: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

I now see why you are an unemployed graduate....simple marry you can't spell.....what concerns me with Mary?
I quoted you ,impotent.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
I quoted you ,impotent.

U must be a fool...no wonder Islam is attractive to you
Where men scream lai lai il la allahin d mornings and blow themselves up in the evenings
While d women are married off at 9 and end up with VVF or grow up to become husband stabbers angry
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Caseless: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

U must be a fool...no wonder Islam is attractive to you
Where men scream lai lai il la allahin d mornings and blow themselves up in the evenings
While d women are married off at 9 and end up with VVF or grow up to become husband stabbers angry
you're an impotent. E pain am grin grin
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
you're an impotent. E pain am grin grin

Hmmmmmn
Give me ya mama and sister for one night and know how impotent I am......Islamic headslammer angry
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by calculator1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
friyina1:
Bros, na person dem kill o nobi rat
True anyways, but dat ur dp can make me wanna reason many things, u set fa grin
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Caseless: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Hmmmmmn
Give me ya mama and sister for one night and know how impotent I am......Islamic headslammer angry
grin grin grin

E pain am. You are a 10 seconds man, go and see baba pikin and mama pikin.
Re: Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices by Caseless: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
friyina1:
Bros, na person dem kill o nobi rat
this kain black beauty can only can only come from Kaduna(southern Kaduna to be specific) or some part of NE or north central.

Toh yau kin hadu da dan uwanki daga Kaduna.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Was Abducted To Togo By Lagos Spiritualist, Reunites With Mother. Photo / Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.