Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Know How To Wait - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know How To Wait (205 Views)

How To Wait Upon The Lord God Almighty After You Have Prayed / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know How To Wait by overcomersfaith(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Today’s topic is a very interesting one. A must read for every child of God. Jesus is in the boat of our life to calm every troubled sea we will encounter as we journey through life. Praise God.

Calmness is a sign of confidence not necessary that you have an answer or solution to a need or a problem but because you know you have someone who can help you where you are unable to solve the challenge at hand.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/know-how-to-wait/

(1) (Reply)

Happy First Sunday! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / *** The Love Of God ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.