Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago (1399 Views)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago by kidap: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nollywood actress and producer, Annie Idibia took to her instagram page to share this throwback photo taken with her husband,2baba 12 years ago.

They have sure come a long way and still have a life time to go.. The couple got married in 2012.

http://news.nollyzone.com/annie-idibia-shares-throwback-photo-taken-2baba-12-years-ago/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago by JayCynic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
OP you are a liar. 12 years ago, there were no selfie Cameras.

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago by veeveejay(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
looking hot
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago by sexylogan(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
I like Annie because she has maintained her sweet chocolate skin unlike many other female celebs that started out like coke and along the line transformed to fanta

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago by Greystone: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
sexylogan:
I like Annie because she has maintained her sweet chocolate skin unlike many other female celebs that started out like coke and along the line transformed to fanta

#yemi ala...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders-whats Your Best Burna Boy Song So Far In His Recent "Outside" Album / Meet Davido's Gang Members / BBNAIJA: Housemate DANCING And Rocking Her Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.