Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment (6606 Views)

Secret Recruitment: NNPC Abandons 10,000 Applicants / The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Jascon4: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a federal agency today 14/12/2017 carried out aptitude test/interview in it's kirikiri compound.

NIMASA employees at kirikiri were surprised to arrive at work this morning and discover an ongoing recruitment that was never advertised. According to a reliable source in the agency, even the directors at kirikiri were stunned as they were previously unaware of any advertisement for recruitment. The source confirmed that candidates were fed and given N10,000 each. Another batch is to be conducted tomorrow 15/12/2017, he said. The DG of NIMASA was said to be physically present while this activity was ongoing.

Meanwhile, on the 11/12/2017, the agency had denied reports of any recruitment. However, after the fervent denial, the same agency initiated a low key recruitment exercise on the 14/12/2017, trying as much as possible to keep it away from the press and the anxious public.

Two weeks ago, the source had hinted of a proposal by the agency to officially advertise for recruitment early next year. Now with this exercise ongoing, the official advertisement may still take place while they have already collected candidates of their choice who, according to the source, were referred by top executives of the agency. Then, Nigerians, apparently, would apply, struggle and hinge their hopes on a job that had already been taken by candidates of the elite in the society.

This is the sad situation that we find ourselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Chechem: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
People are used to and tired of this country. Imagine over 150 people viewed this post without condemning it...!

I pray God connects me to my influential helper. Seems that's one of the sure ways of getting employed in this country...

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by omenkishk(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
I am in Lagos and a friend of mine who works in NIMASA confirmed what op said. The elites are united and moving ahead while we are here shouting APC and PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Will People condemning it by typing here change the fact that they are recruiting secretly? #smh

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by omocalabar(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
so sad....the people referred by top govt officials and picked will still be saying they got the job thru god's intervention

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by chimaria(f): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
!

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Chuksmonika(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Jascon4:
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a federal agency today 14/12/2017 carried out aptitude test/interview in it's kirikiri compound.

NIMASA employees at kirikiri were surprised to arrive at work this morning and discover an ongoing recruitment that was never advertised. According to a reliable source in the agency, even the directors at kirikiri were stunned as they were previously unaware of any advertisement for recruitment. The source confirmed that candidates were fed and given N10,000 each. Another batch is to be conducted tomorrow 15/12/2017, he said. The DG of NIMASA was said to be physically present while this activity was ongoing.

Meanwhile, on the 11/12/2017, the agency had denied reports of any recruitment. However, after the fervent denial, the same agency initiated a low key recruitment exercise on the 14/12/2017, trying as much as possible to keep it away from the press and the anxious public.

Two weeks ago, the source had hinted of a proposal by the agency to officially advertise for recruitment early next year. Now with this exercise ongoing, the official advertisement may still take place while they have already collected candidates of their choice who, according to the source, were referred by top executives of the agency. Then, Nigerians, apparently, would apply, struggle and hinge their hopes on a job that had already been taken by candidates of the elite in the society.

This is the sad situation that we find ourselves.
what do you expect from a corrupt and backward country??

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Federal recruitments these days only favor a particular section of this country.
This is the situation we have found ourselves
The last administration tried to change recruitment process in NIMASA but this administration has made it worse.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by ammyluv2002(f): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
This isn't right! It's so sad that in this country, you can't find any DG that is selfless & different. They are all the same....always recruiting the children of the rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2017
This country is not ready for any change. Leaders preach sacrifice but sacrifice our future. Just time though.
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Jascon4: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2017
All the candidates of the two day recruitment exercise are from NIMASA executive directors, house of rep members and other top level management and government officials. I mean even the child of the current SGF is among.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by genali(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jascon4:
All the candidates of the two day recruitment exercise are from NIMASA executive directors, house of the rep members and other top level management and government officials. I mean even the child of the current SGF is among.
stop spreading lies, the son of boss Mustapha maigida is not among. We are here with him at Amcon

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Jascon4: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
genali:
stop spreading lies, the son of boss Mustapha maigida is not among. We are here with him at Amcon

All the info are from a handful of employees of Nimasa working at kirikiri and I aslo have a colleague who was part of the exercise yesterday. That said, is the son the only child?

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Jascon4: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
chimaria:
Let us gate crash and insist on writing the test!

OP, what time is the test tomorrow?

They would not even let you through the gate. The security is a brick wall.
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Amazonboss(f): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
I have honestly told myself,what my hands have found to do,that I shall do and it shall profit me.

Federal government job is like waiting tafawa Balewa to wake up and give you expo.

I joined a NETWORKING BUINESS that pays me even if i'm sleeping!

It's verified............now all i'm doing is searching for a good shop to start a biz that musn't take my time while I travel(my hobby at will).

Done with recruiters! Except a filed job of 2 weeks,just to mingle and be sociable.

It's a pity! I feel for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by cool318(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
What do you expect from a Country where EFCC and DSS are Shooting and Killing each other.
What do you expect from a Country running a TSA and only one DG is buying 86 state of the art cars.

Nigerians should just accept their Fate that this Country can Never get better!!!

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by greatsodade(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
There was a compiled list of people they sent text to with examination number. So if you go there,they would ask for the text containing the exam number at the gate and if you manage to enter you'll be screened out right there and asked to leave the premises.At the gate today, some guys came without text but they were asked to come by the power that be. You'll hear things like from the National Assembly by senator so and so they they would ask them for text, at this point these guys would call the person that asked them to come then after a while someone would just come out from the building and say who is so and so, it's follow me. This is what happened there today. Yesterday, the DG himself Was The one that was chasing people out of the place. This was the same man that was sitting on the floor because they said he lost to wike.it is obvious that they are only there for themselves.the Nigerian people need to wake up and take our country back from these people both APC and PDP no difference oo.it was a pure underground recruitment designed for only the child of those that has connection. So what is the fate of the average Nigerian youth?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Spylord48: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
chair those without connection are on their own in this country.That is the reason why nothing is working. Almost all the positions and offices are filled up with incompetent hands. I won't blame those that attended the interview. They are just lucky.Assuming this country is organised such things won't be happening. Ala adighi mma bu uru ndi nze (if the system is bad and corrupt, the elders and red caps chief gain from the system )
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amazonboss:

I have honestly told myself,what my hands have found to do,that I shall do and it shall profit me.

Federal government job is like waiting tafawa Balewa to wake up and give you expo.

I joined a NETWORKING BUINESS that pays me even if i'm sleeping!

It's verified............now all i'm doing is searching for a good shop to start a biz that musn't take my time while I travel(my hobby at will).

Done with recruiters! Except a filed job of 2 weeks,just to mingle and be sociable.

It's a pity! I feel for this country

Can you introduce me to your business?

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by obonujoker(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Soo....... grin
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Amazonboss(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Can you introduce me to your business?

Yes dear, for free. Kindly se me know mail with your functional whatsapp number
In it,

My mail is on my signature,kindly fin it attached. Thanks
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by don4real18(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm looking for a job, living in Kirikiri and didn't know Nimasa is recruiting.
When it remains two slot, they will advertise the job to thousands

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Its a shame that under an administration who claimed that their sole aim is to fight corruption, things like these is still going on

Then where is the corruption fought

Things are sti the same only that those perceived as the opposition are the ones branded corrupt while corruption is going on on a daily basis right under their nose!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
I think this thread needs to hit front page so that everyone can see the rot in the system which Apc claims they are fighting against.
What a shameless government.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by Welcomme: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amazonboss:

Yes dear, for free. Kindly se me know mail with your functional whatsapp number
In it,

My mail is on my signature,kindly fin it attached. Thanks
Send a mail to Adewalep4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by NaMe4: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Very sad indeed

This should be taken to FRONT PAGE and ALL forms of Social Media. It's the least that can be done to protest this unfairness to the average Nigerian Youth.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by fellowman: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2017
greatsodade:
There was a compiled list of people they sent text to with examination number. So if you go there,they would ask for the text containing the exam number at the gate and if you manage to enter you'll be screened out right there and asked to leave the premises.At the gate today, some guys came without text but they were asked to come by the power that be. You'll hear things like from the National Assembly by senator so and so they they would ask them for text, at this point these guys would call the person that asked them to come then after a while someone would just come out from the building and say who is so and so, it's follow me. This is what happened there today. Yesterday, the DG himself Was The one that was chasing people out of the place. This was the same man that was sitting on the floor because they said he lost to wike.it is obvious that they are only there for themselves.the Nigerian people need to wake up and take our country back from these people both APC and PDP no difference oo.it was a pure underground recruitment designed for only the child of those that has connection. So what is the fate of the average Nigerian youth?

guy you get am 100%
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by jobonnairaland: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
This isn't right! It's so sad that in this country, you can't find any DG that is selfless & different. They are all the same....always recruiting the children of the rich.

Hello, good morning! How's it going?

If there's any job available for French Language. Maybe as a translator, interpreter or something. Please just let me know. A friend of mine is bilingual and can speak French pretty well.
Re: NIMASA Carrying Out Secret Recruitment by modash(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
How far??
Any update on the recruitment??
Are they going to advertise?

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? / Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test / Program Assistant Needed At HC3 (NGO) Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.