Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! (2259 Views)

Man Begs Profusely As A 2021 Gwagon Is Being Offloaded / Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Macgreat(m): 2:15am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Eking: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Macgreat:
shocked

One word-- Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by nurey(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Thats a Mercedez benz GD-Class not a G wagon.

The G wagon was derieved from it, you can also love-vendor the GD to look like a G wagon on the outside.

doubting you can research on the benz G461s

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Jagermeister(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
nurey:
Thats a Mercedez benz GD-Class not a G wagon.

The G wagon was derieved from it, you can also love-vendor the GD to look like a G wagon on the outside.

doubting you can research on the benz G461s

Is the GD expensive or not?

Is it a Mercedes-benz or not bro?

1 Like

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by nurey(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jagermeister:

Is the GD expensive or not?

Is it a Mercedes-benz or not bro?

The GD wagon isn't an expensive vehicle, tokunbo goes for 2million in Nigeria. It doesn't even have any luxurious feel to it. Looks exactly like a G wagon

The GD IS A Mercedes Benz.

For your information all that glitters isn't Gold

2 Likes

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Jagermeister(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
nurey:

The GD wagon isn't an expensive vehicle, tokunbo goes for 2million in Nigeria. It doesn't even have any luxurious feel to it. Looks exactly like a G wagon

I'm glad you agreed that it's still a Mercedes-benz!
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Ivimilly: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
nurey:

Shut up your mouth there's nothing like GD class every G wagon Is the same every where
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by nurey(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ivimilly:

Shut up your mouth there's nothing like GD class every G wagon Is the same every where

ARE you OK at all, must you insult to pass a message. If you like believe there is no GD. I have seen a old school one called the GD300 and I know what I am saying.

I don't need to convince you as it won't increase my bank account nor will it deminish my knowledge. Next time try to be civil in conversation and not insulting.

Good day
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by nurey(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jagermeister:

I'm glad you agreed that it's still a Mercedes-benz!

I now understand you very well, you are a Benz or nothing fan so anytime I comment on German thread you attack me because I am fair to the Japanese cars.

grin
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Jagermeister(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
nurey:

I now understand you very well, you are a Benz or nothing fan so anytime I comment on German thread you attack me because I am fair to the Japanese cars.

grin

Lmaaaaaao... On the contrary bro. I've never even owned a Benz.

But I still acknowledge it's kingship!
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Readonee35L(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
nurey:

ARE you OK at all, must you insult to pass a message. If you like believe there is no GD. I have seen a old school one called the GD300 and I know what I am saying.

I don't need to convince you as it won't increase my bank account nor will it deminish my knowledge. Next time try to be civil in conversation and not insulting.

Good day
All Gwagons Are G-Class

The D in front of the G stands for diesel. Which signifies it's a diesel.
The newer models have the D after the numbers e.G G350d

5 Likes

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by surrogatesng: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
nurey:

Please where can i get the tokunbo for 2 million

2 Likes

Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by nurey(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
surrogatesng:

1998 to 2001 and its diesel go olx and search
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by nurey(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
surrogatesng:
1998 to 2001 and its diesel
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ivimilly:

You don't know a damn about cars.
Re: Shocker; Gwagon Used In Farming! by Macgreat(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

TOKUMBO TOYOTA AND LEXUS PARTS, ENGINES AND UNDERNEATHS / What Is The Best Brand Of Benz And Year For Nigerian Roads @ 1 Million Naira? / Affordable 2003 Toyota Camry Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.